(Mimo) boredom effect

Funfact: This seem like inspired by Twice's signal mv, but it's not. It's actually inspired by a song line "break up with your boyfriend cause I'm bored"

Mina lets out a heavy and a long, long, very long sigh as she rolls over to her bed. She groans while trying to reach for her phone that's just 2 inches away from her fingertips.

She still can't get it and nearly gave up.

"Stupid long arms." A mumble of annoyance made it's way out of her pretty lips.

She eventually got her fingers wrap around it though it took her a lot of forcing to do so. She dialed Momo's number which took her around a minute because her fingers just seemed to gain weight.

Mina is super bored, and it makes her lazy. And tired. And all sorts of stuffs.

"Momoring~" she says as soon as Momo picked up. "Break up with Jeongyeonie~"

In Momo's apartment, Momo opened her fridge and chuckled. Here goes Mina again. Mina is usually like this, and it makes Momo not take her seriously anymore, most of the time.

"I'm bored~" Mina whined.

Momo sits on her sofa with a soda on her hand. "Well I'm not. Go disturb Sana, she's always bored too anyway."

Mina tossed around her bed with her eyes closed. "I only want you."

Words. Mina's hypnotizing words. It's this again, and all over again.

Momo placed her phone near her mouth saying, "Byee."

A sigh left Mina. Being hit by boredom sucks because she knows, what she's doing with Momo is wrong. So wrong.

Momo knows too that's why she always closes her eyes and block her ears whenever Mina uses her magic because Momo knows she'll get hypnotized, and they'll do it again, and again, and all over again.

And Jeongyeon will get hurt.