(Jeongmi) Lingering image of her

A hundred moons.

A hundred moons has to pass by before things could make sense in Jeongyeon's mind. It's just like how it has to take her a hundred blows before she could fall from the top of this very building she's on.

If Jihyo's anywhere present right here, right now, Jeongyeon's very certain she'd have her screaming her heart out at her, simply nagging how dangerous the stunt she's doing.

It's what Jihyo always do. Mina on the other hand was more on the kinder side. But Jeongyeon's merely sitting on the railings, so she really can't pinpoint what's the big fuss about.

The wind brushes past her shoulder with a bit more agression and it shushes her in a harsh way. By then, she forgets how Jihyo's voice sound like and the way her nose bridge wrinkles when she's frowning. Jeongyeon admits she feels terrible for having the capabilty to forget Jihyo in an instant. It makes her feel like she's a very, very bad friend.

Perhaps she is. After all, she's been breaking their hearts for quite a while now. Maybe a hundred moons.

Just like how It has been a hundred moons since she lied that Mina's features: her eyes that were prettier than the stars, her cheeks that were softer than a cotton could be, and smile that felt warmer than Jeongyeon's blanket could ever been, are nothing but tainted memories in her.

Becuase, maybe, the knives inside her heart would stop being so vivid and real.

But her feelings never stopped lingering no matter how many moons there is to go past her.

Jeonyeon wishes to forget, so the wind whispers louder and pats her back harder.

The sky is radiant, not like the place her heart is locked in. The song birds sing is beautiful; it's nothing like the screaming that is put on a loop inside her head. She swings her legs, and she really damn wish she can just bat her heart off her chest, because maybe, it'll be in a better place once it's away from her.

But MIna had always made it known to her how she owns a very delightful heart, that it is one to protect, not disregard. And it's a must.

Mina had a voice so gentle like no other, a smile that's way beyond art. Mina knew plenty of words that matched her soul. It was honestly like she kept a book of it. And Jeongyeon has a memory full of it.

Jeongyeon undeniably crashes into pieces whenever her mind drifts back to Mina.