(Mimo) No more care

Mina used to care a lot for everyone, for everything a little way too much back then. Mina used to always care, but a little less to herself.

And when Mina realized she never received it back, she started thinking it was such a waste of time. You know, caring for everyone and everything.

It was stupid, Mina thinks; About how she gave a whole lot of what she got until she was too empty and got nothing to give anymore.

Mina still giggle, and laugh, and smile even when she could see lies roaming infront of her. Mina doesn't know why she still does that when she's supposed not to care anymore.

When Momo gave a little piece of herself to Mina, Mina realizes she still cares( But not as much as before that is).

"I'll wait until you like me back." Momo says, determination clearly glistening in her eyes. "I'll do anything for you, I'll give you my everything."

That was very sweet of Momo but, Mina doesn't want anything from anyone. Especially Momo. She's such a lovely person, too lovely. And Mina is scared she won't be able to return anything to Momo and only waste her.

Mina doesn't want to see Momo end up in the same position as her so she answered, "I...won't like you back. I can't and don't want to."

After saying that, Mina avoided the urge to look at Momo before leaving.

But even without looking, Mina felt the pain Momo went in when she uttered those words uttered.

What if Mina's wrong? "What if I really am?"