(Minayeon) For that reason

"Let's break up." Mina says the moment she sits beside Nayeon at the park. No hesitation, no beating around the bush. Nothing.

"Why?"

"Nayeon I-I, you know I don't care about anything right? I keep forcing myself to but it's not working. You don't deserve this-"

Nayeon smiled, "How many times did we do this? 3, 4? I'm still giving you the same answer Mina. No." And with that, she grabbed Mina's collar lightly and gave her a peck.

"You're so stubborn." Mina whispered after the kiss, head low. "So stubborn.."

Mina wonders why Nayeon keeps letting things go on between them when she can't return anything Nayeon gives.

These days, Mina only sits and let the days and nights pass by her with Nayeon doing everything to keep the light in both day and night for her.

Nayeon had become Mina's Sun and Moon.

But what did Mina become to Nayeon?

Nothing.

"You still care even if you say you don't." Nayeon said, head resting on Mina shoulder and hand intertwined with Mina. "You still try to even if you say you can't."

Wind blew softly, and Nayeon continued, "I know you find it hard telling anyone anything that troubles you. But you tell me something little by little, you know?"

"But Nayeon.."

"I wanna keep walking beside you even if we're in different paths." Nayeon paused for a while. "You don't hate me, right?"

"No..of course not."

"And you still like me, right?"

"O-of course I do."

Nayeon closed her eyes, a smile forming on her lips again. "Then we don't have a reason to break up."