(Misana) sweet blood pt.4

Mina didn't scowl at Sana when Sana called her darling, because the cafe is too cute for her to get irked at Sana. So Mina ignores Sana instead.

They sit together, in a cafe, and it looks like they're both in a date. The thought makes Sana blush, and Mina's adorable smile at their artsy order washed Sana's jealousy away.

She just figured out that if this seems like a date, then it would be the same if Mina went with Jihyo instead.

It certainly would.

And Sana's glad Jihyo's too busy to leave.

Because now, she's the one to see Mina's adorable side. It's such a wonderful feeling, you know?

Because after all those times, Mina showed nothing but her despise over Sana's silly confessions, and a frown when Sana calls her darling; But right now, Sana got to see Mina's lighter side. Such a baby.

Sana wonders if she should call Mina baby instead.

"You're not just gonna stare, right?" Mina looked up to Sana with a question slipping her mouth. She pushes the mug to Sana slowly to avoid it spilling, "Here, you can taste it first. I already took a picture of it."

Sana's smile grew widely, definitely like an idiot. There's nothing to be grinning like that, it's just an offer of tasting the drink first. Nothing much if you think about it.

But Sana felt special because it's Mina.

"Yah, just go on already. And stop looking at me while smiling like that." Mina whines.

It only made Sana's grin bigger. And Sana didn't miss the way Mina looked away with a faded blush her cheeks, or the beat increasing in her chest. Sana figured out a simple action as that can make Mina flustered.

"So how was it?" Mina's eyes glistens automatically, bright and sparkly. Sana almost choked because Mina is too good to be true. It's such a mystery how Jihyo didn't see that.

But it's such a good thing too. Because Sana gets to see it all to herself. She doesn't have to share.

"It's really good darling. Here," Sana shoves the drink to Mina. "Try it, darling. You won't regret it."

Mina did, and Sana wasn't lying. It was so good. She notices Sana rests her elbow on the table with her cheek on her palm, looking at her like that again. Soft, gentle and almost lovingly.

But Mina had to brush it away because who knows, behind that soft look, Sana might be devouring her or something.

"However, darling, I taste better." Sana commented, which she really shouldn't have. Mina gagged on the hot drink, it burned her tongue, almost her throat, so she threw a glare at Sana.

"Idiot! Why say something like that when I'm drinking?!"

Sana only giggled, but the soft look never left her eyes when she's looking at Mina. It never had, actually. Mina just never noticed it before.

"Just wondering, you know." Sana says, more playful than she usually is. Seductively playful. "Maybe if you have an idea what I taste like, you'd want to-"

"Shut up!" Sana is mean, and Mina would definitely swear her to hell and whoever taught her how to easily change persona.
Damn whoever that is because Mina's heart is certainly most not in its best condition right now.

"Everything you do is so cute darling."

"I said shut up!"

Sana continued on, and everything she said left Mina all red. It was fun, both teasing Mina and hanging out with her at the cafe.

What wasn't fun at all was the boys eyeing over Mina. Sana hated their smirk, especially their fucking thoughts. They're bunch of disgusting assholes.

"Mina-ya," Sana whispered, "The guys over there are thinking lewd thoughts of you." She hears Mina gasp so she held her hand. "I'll do something, but don't get mad. Can you promise me that?"

"If it's really stupid, I'll get mad at you later." Mina said. "Go on, I give you my permission."

"Okay then. Can you please lean in a bit?" Sana watches Mina do as she says, and she did too just to make their lips touch. A peck.

Sana glanced over the boys and saw them look away, and heard them mutter several swears. If they look at Mina again, Sana's going to follow them at night and make them rot in hell and-

"Why..out of everything..why a k-kiss?" Mina was ready to rage out, yell at Sana for doing that, and maybe murder her on the spot too.

But Sana whispers to her ear, reminding her that she promised she'll go along with Sana's plan. So Mina swallowed her rage instead.

Mina cursed at Sana through her eyes, and when Sana smirked over her own triumph, Mina mouthed she'll kill her. Oh she'll definitely will because that kiss wasn't supposed to happen till someday.

Sana really almost died when they were finally away from the cafe. Mina was relentless with her slaps. And her punches weren't even playful. It was real. And Mina's strength isn't a joke.

"Ah-" Sana winced at the wound on her stomach when Mina pinched her near that part.

Mina stopped because Sana's pained expression was looking real. "Did I go overboard? Are you bleeding? Hey-"

Sana nods with a pout, "It hurts, kiss me."

"Really?" Mina was very much concerned for the first few seconds. But she changed her mind. "Are you aching to die Minatozaki?!"

"I don't mind if it's you, but I would prefer getting a kiss first." Sana grins with her eyes.

Sana ends up getting an upper punch, and there she flew to the sky, becoming one with birds.

"I could never go on a peaceful day with that vampire." Mina shakes her head.