(Misana) sweet blood pt. 3

It's upsetting how Jihyo can't go with Mina later. The cafe looked so cute, and Mina thought about how good it'd be going there with Jihyo.

But Jihyo is the president of the school's student council, she have responsibilities.

It should be no worries to Mina because there's still plenty of other times they could go somewhere together.

However, this is just not the first time Jihyo had to decline hanging out with her, and it's kinda upsetting if you think about it.

"Wait for me, darling!"

That nickname irks Mina a lot. Sana just can't understand not to call Mina with that embarrassing thing.

After a while of going after Mina, Sana finally caught up to her. "Darling-" Sana pants as the same time as she hides her wincing pain. "Why did you leave me?~"

"I told you I was going first. I didn't leave you. And you know you shouldn't be running around like that, you shouldn't have chased me."

Mina's suddenly grumpy, Sana noticed, so she assumed her guess about Mina being upset before she left was right.

Now, what to do to make someone feel better? Sana doesn't really know much other than being physically affectionate.

But knowing Mina, Sana would only get pushed away or punched by Mina, so Sana have to to think of something else.

They entered Mina's classroom in which isn't such a pleasing place to be at. Especially not Mina. Everyone's so loud, Mina hates noise, and Sana's bugging her.

"What do you want from me?!" Mina snapped at Sana.

"I, uh, I didn't mean to annoy you." Sana started to look disappointed. But at herself.
"I just..I just..."

"Shit." Mina mumbled when she realized what she did. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. It's just, the noise gets to me a little fast. I don't like it."

Sana's face lightened up at the thought of Mina not being mad at her for real. That was such a big relief to Sana, honestly.

The noise gets to me a little fast. I don't like it.

Getting an idea, Sana grabbed Mina's hand and lead her out of the classroom and went to the rooftop.

"Do you feel better now, darling?" Grinning, Sana leaned onto the railing of the rooftop while keeping her attention to Mina.

Mina's eyebrow quirked, "If you keep calling me darling, how do you think I'd feel better?!"

"Well then, do you prefer being called baby? Babe?" Sana asked, tapping her temple as she thinks about it. "But I like darling more tho. It suits tou a lot."

And Sana added, "You're Sana's darling."

Mina bugged Sana away with her hand, "Yah stop claiming me, I'm not yours."

"If you say so, darling." Sana teased. "Anyway, about earlier when you left the infirmary, what made you upset?"

"It's non of your business. And it's nothing important anyway. I was just being dramatic and stuff." Mina lets out a breath.

"It's either you tell me or I'll read your mind." Sana says confidently, crossed arms and chin slightly tilted up.

Mina bit her inner cheek. She forgot vampires have some darn mind reading abilities. Mina wants to complain how come humans doesn't have special abilities.

And Mina might want to be a vampire now too. She wants powers like how vampire does.

"If you still don't speak, I'm really going to read your mind." Sana threatened, but sounded cute rather than intimidating.

"There's a new ice cream cafe, and I wanted to go there with Jihyo, but just like how it's usually is, she can't go because she's busy."

"Then I'll go with you. I heard the cafe is really cute." Sana said. "I'll wait for you outside your classroom and we'll go to that cafe together."

"But I wanna go with Jihyo~"

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with going with me you know!" Sana huffed. "Just wait and see, I might be better than Jihyo. You just gotta look at me when your with me, you know. Someday, you'll realize I am better than Jihyo."

Jihyo this, Jihyo that. Mina's head is full of Jihyo, it makes Sana laugh. Mina is totally a lovesick fool for that girl. And it'd really break Sana down if Mina finds out the truth.

Jihyo is already taken.

And Sana is one of the few who knows about Jihyo and Tzuyu's relationship. If Mina knows about it suddenly, she'd be devastated.

If Sana can make Mina divert her attention off Jihyo, Sana assumes it'd be less painful to know about the truth.

Sana will work hard not to let Mina get hurt.

"Hey why are you barfing at my speech?!" Pointing at Mina, Sana whined while stomping her feet.

"Oh please enough with that." Mina deadpanned. "And didn't the nurse told you to stop moving so much? Did you forget about your wound, you moron?"

Sana giggled sheepishly, hand scratching the back of her head, "I..I kinda did. I guess that's why I've been feeling like I'm being pinched for a while now."

Mina is literally so done with Sana. Really. Slapping her forehead, Mina accompanied it with a tiny shaking.

~

"What are you doing there?" Mina didn't expect Sana to be the woman of her words. She thought Sana was just messing with her.

But seeing Sana leaning on the wall, waiting for her to finish cleaning her classroom, Mina guesses Sana was serious about it.

"You forgot?" Sana blinked several times, a pout slowly forming on her lips. "We talked about it just few hours ago~" she whined.

"I just asked, why are you crying?" It was supposed to be just a joke, but real tears started appearing on Sana's eyes.

Really, what should Mina do with this vampire?

Sana's head is down, it was hard to see her face or know if she's really crying, and it made Mina quite nervous.

Mina walked closer to Sana, both hands holding Sana's cheeks to make her look up again, "Hey, why are you crying?" Mina's voice is just as soft as her gaze.

"I thought..I thought.." Sana sobbed in between. "I thought you really forgot."

"You're such a big cry baby." After Mina's comment, she took away her hands from Sana's face and grabbed her handkerchief out. "Come on now, stop crying. People's giving me bad looks you know."

This is the troubles of being near a popular cry baby vampire. This is also not the first time Sana cried over something small.

Sana once cried because she accidentally teared off a butterfly's wing, and several more reasons.

"Okay then." And right away, Sana's tears disappeared. Now there's a grin lighting up her whole face. "Let's go!" She yelled and lead the way, holding Mina's hand in an instance.