(Jeongmihyo) Dorm

Pure chaos.

It's just pure damn chaos in that dorm. Jihyo can guarantee. And several times before (definitely more), she had almost gotten a heart attack.

The dorm itself is normal. Yeah, pretty much. It's the people that lives in there that is chaos. Mina seems the most normal, and less threatening to a human's life. But no she's not. Especially to Jihyo.

Whoever invented those damn pajamas Mina likes to wear should be thrown to a dungeon. For real.

The first time Mina passed by Jihyo with her pajamas that are too damn short for her, Jihyo's eyes nearly rolled at the very back of her head.

The sight of Mina was pretty much enough to make Jihyo freeze in place with warm shade of red creeping onto her cheeks. "Mina-ya!" She whined. "Your pajamas!"

Mina just shrugged and walked away.

When Jihyo talked about it with Nayeon, she realized Nayeon wasn't really big help at all. She forgot how much of a gay loser Nayeon is. And really, Nayeon only caused her a stinging pain on her forehead when she slapped her forehead because of Nayeon's teasing looks.

The next time Jihyo crossed paths with Mina in her too damn short pajamas, Jihyo was quite like mhm, yeah, Mina does look awfully good for a second, mentally and unintentionally answering Nayeon's question: Mina must be looking real good in it, doesn't she?

Jihyo had to slap herself again, and remind herself Nayeon wasn't a big help to her. And honestly, she probably shouldn't have told Nayeon anything because she's now thinking the same way as Nayeon does. And that's really a pain in the ass.

"Mina-ya!" She whined again. And this is probably the 14th (11th) time she's telling her not to wear a pajama like that. "Have some mercy on me, please!"

To Jihyo's unfortunate life in this dorm, Mina reveals she's got no other pajamas than the one she's wearing. Jihyo could only give her a scowling look because for a rich human like Mina, how could she not have a different kind of pajama, huh? Care to explain?

But then, she notices a subtle smirk from Mina. And she doesn't miss the mischief lingering within her. And there Jihyo knew, there's no way she could live peacefully in this dorm.

Of course she couldn't. Not with chaos, and definitely not with them. But Jihyo doesn't really mind peace however (She does but not really).

She just wants to stop having a near heart attack situations in this dorm. Just that.

But speak of the devil, it happens again.

Jihyo almost yelped out loud the moment she's out of her room. It's currently in the middle of the night and she just saw a figure in the bathroom. "Mina?" She calls. It's definitely couldn't be Mina, Mina is finishing a game right now.

And it couldn't be Jeongyeon either. Jeongyeon is definitely sleeping at this moment.

Then if it's not the two then—Oh, fuck no. There's no way Jihyo's gonna deal with a freaking ghost right now. She already dealt with Mina's demons enough for a week straight, so definitely no.

But fuck, the shower turned on, and Jihyo knows they shouldn't waste water or else Jeongyeon would scold her, and damn, she really got no other choice but to sacrifice herself once again.

The dark figure moves around, making Jihyo curse under her breath a little louder this time. She feels like the ghost planned this out to scare the shit out of her. No one leaves the bathroom dorm that wide open, especially at night.

With a shakey breath, she sighs, getting closer and closer to the bathroom. And when she reached for the switch, her soul left her body. Mina was quick to check what's happening when she heard horrendous yells.

Jihyo breathes hard with a horrified look, "What the heck are you doing Jeongyeon?!"

"Taking a bath, obviously!"

Firstly, Jihyo's thankful she did not see a ghost. It would traumatize her. But secondly, Jihyo's ready to kick out Mina and Jeongyeon out of the dorm. The two of them would be the death of her someday and she knows it, really.

"Mina go to sleep!" Jihyo points towards Mina's room when she realizes Mina is staring at Jeongyeon a little too long for her own good. She's sure Mina would have blood splurting out her nose any minute now because she knows Mina is a little too happy with her view.

"But-" Mina tried to argue.

"No!"

Jihyo harshly exhales her frustrations of almost fainting from an outburst of her heart. She gulps a glass of water in just seconds. The second round of water she drank, spats out of her mouth. "Jeongyeon!"

"What?" Jeongyeon asks innocently as if she's not standing infront of Jihyo half naked. "Yah, tone it down a little. You're yelling too loud in the middle of the night."

"Where's your shirt??"

"Bedroom?" Obviously it is. Jeongyeon doesn't understand why Jihyo keep asking the obvious. She's probably stressed about something, Jeongyeon thinks.

Yes, definitely. Jihyo is stressed with her two dorm mates bringing chaos through their own ways.

"Yah, go get some rest. It's not good to overwork yourself, you know?" Jeongyeon says, gently patting Jihyo's head.

"Right." Jihyo almost stammers over a word. And almost forgot their caring sides. She just really can't get over Mina's short ass pajamas and Jeongyeon's habit of going around naked, plus this showering with no lights on and door wide open, that's why she's going a little coo-coo these days. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Jeongyeon replies with a smile

In this dorm, it's literally full of chaos caused by seemingly normal human beings.

"Night, night Jihyoring." Mina texted her.

But it's not too bad on the other side of chaos, Jihyo can guarantee.