(Minayeon) I like it here, with you

"You silly, silly bunny." A little tap on Nayeon's nose, a chaste kiss on Nayeon's cheeks, and a whisper of a soft I love you against Nayeon's lips. Mina giggles.

Nayeon is so lovely, and wonderful, and just nearly everything. And good thing Nayeon knows that because Mina isn't pretty good at convincing people.

A question passes by Nayeon, thinking how much more butterflies will Mina cause her, and how long it'll stay. She stares at Mina, knowing neither of them is sure.

Nayeon can only wish to keep it coming.

Nayeon wants to keep Mina in her life. Nayeon wants Mina to stay because there's something about Mina's giggle that makes her whole being, warm. And there's something about Mina's touch that makes her feel so cozy.

"You.." Nayeon says ever so softly, fingers trailing down Mina's hair. "How are you real?"

Mina smiles. Mina's smile is something that Nayeon is sure there's something else is in there. Something that Nayeon never wants to remember about.

"Don't say it. Let's just forget about it." Nayeon said.

"Nayeon-ah, you're the only one who won't let yourself forget about it."

It's not true.

Nayeon wishes it's not true. But wishes don't always work.

Mina cupped Nayeon's face with a gentle gaze. She knows when she looks at Nayeon like this, Nayeon will instinctively smile like she's about to cry.

"You should go back Nayeon." Mina said. "Back to the real world."

"No." Nayeon takes a hold of Mina's hand tightly. It was just like a year ago..when Mina was lying on the hospital bed, sound asleep and never to wake up again. "I like it here, with you."

Mina sighs. "If you stay, your wounds will never heal. You know can I can't mend your heart anymore Nayeon."

"You left, but I won't. I'm not going to do that Mina. I won't..no." The lump on Nayeon's throat is hurting, and tears..tears are there again, visible and already threatening to fall. "I'll stay. I'll stay even if you don't want me to, even if you try to make me not to, or even if they'll wake me up."

Nayeon will. She will because she's not yet ready to leave. Not yet ready for Mina leave.

Nayeon was never ready for Mina to leave. And Dahyun knows this is the reason why Nayeon begged her to make a machine that would let her live in a dream.

Dahyun also knows Nayeon will hate her if she pulls her out of there, but Dahyun needs to or else Nayeon will disappear as well.

The world Nayeon is creating, it's getting way too messed up. Her memories of Mina were way too powerful that it made almost the exact version of Mina when she was alive.

From physical appearance to thoughts and to feelings. It's as if Mina's really alive.

And Dahyun knows that Nayeon's doings is not what Mina wants. And because of that Nayeon's made up world is overloading.

Nayeon's conflicted feelings, rambled thoughts, and Mina's will, it's all tangled up.

"I'm sorry." Dahyun whispered as she pulls Nayeon out.