(Misana) sweet blood pt. 2

The first time Mina met Tzuyu, the girl reminded Mina of herself. But Mina feels Tzuyu is just way prettier than her. Jihyo and Tzuyu were talking with each other when Mina arrived.

Mina shouted, waving her hand widely towards Jihyo, "Jihyo-ya!"

Jihyo waved back at Mina, returning the the gummy smile just as widely.

"Uh..after school, do you have anything to do?" Mina asks Jihyo shyly after greeting Tzuyu with a smile.

"Not really, why?" When Tzuyu excused herself to leave, Jihyo held her wrist and made her stay because of some unfinished business they have.

"I was thinking of.." Mina says hesitantly, internally banging her head because she's blushing, and she likes Jihyo too much. "Going out- I mean going to that ice cream cafe that just opened near here."

Mina noticed Tzuyu trying to pull her hand from Jihyo once, but Jihyo held tighter. It confused Mina what they're doing, but shrugged the thought eventually.

Their business is not hers to butt in anyway.

"Ah, I'll check if I don't have any more errands to run."

Mina nods enthusiastically. Observing the two officers, Mina left before them. The two looks like they really need to talk some things out.

Hoping one legged to another, a wide smile never left Mina. Jihyo said she'll think about going out with her. oh, isn't that a dream come true?

Walking too dreamily, Mina failed to notice she's near falling off the staircase. Her heart almost leap out when she realized her foot is stepping on air.

She thought it was the end of her life.

But then, someone grabbed her arm and pulled her from the danger waiting for her.

However, the pull came in too strong, they ended up falling on the floor, and Mina landed on top of a body.

Mina groans just as her savior did.

"Hallelujah! I'm not dead!" Mina quickly stood up and patted her entire body.

"Are you alright darling?"

Mina turned her head at the voice. "Yah, I told you not to call me that!"

Painfully laughing due to her impact on the ground, Sana slowly sat up while rubbing her elbow.

Seeing Sana wince made Mina guilty. She wanted to whine how a vampire gets so easily hurt, out of guilt.

But Sana's too good at making her guilty, pulling of that pouty and teary expression of hers. "You alright?"

Sana shakes her head, looking like a kid that's about to cry. Mina wishes she won't cause who the heck even is Mina to know how to make someone calm down?

"I think I broke my spine, crushed ribs and dislocated my elbow." Sana said.

Mina stares at Sana in disbelief. One more word from her and Mina would break her bones for real. Wah, Mina can't believe she was worried for nothing there.

"Ah-" Sana winced, trying to move her shoulder. "Darling, my body hurts."

"Stop acting and just get up already."

"Believe me darling, I'm telling the truth~" Sana insisted, but Mina still won't believe it, so she tried standing up only to fall back on her knees.

Mina gasped, immediately going to Sana's side. "You should've told me it was serious!"

"I was serious. You're the one who keeps thinking I'm playing around." Sana's words felt real and like it's meant for something else too. "But I'm pretty much of a comedian, I shouldn't be surprised."

"Aren't I funny darling?" Sana winks

"Stop with your jokes for a second will you?" Mina scolded, voice raising a little bit. But when she spoke again, her tone became softer after a short sigh. "I'll help you up, try to walk slowly."

~

During lunch, the other officers left the student council room except for Jihyo and Tzuyu.

They stayed for their unsettled matter. The atmosphere turned heavy slowly, and Tzuyu doesn't know why it's like that when what they're going to talk about is nothing too serious.

Jihyo Is making things too serious, but she dare act like it's fun.

With that noticeable smirk on the corner of her lips, she sits on the chair beside Tzuyu and rested her chin on her palm. "You're jealous aren't you?"

Tzuyu did not answer.

And it amused Jihyo. "You're giving me that silent treatment again. Why~"

"Leave me alone, I don't wanna deal with you right now."

"Why are you jealous?" Jihyo pouts.

"Why are you dense?" Tzuyu retorted, turning her head to Jihyo. "You're so dense, I don't know why I like you."

"What do you mean dense? What did I do?"

"That Myoui girl likes you, can't you see?"

Well Jihyo thought Mina was just really kind to her, honestly. She didn't expect Mina to like her at all. She really is dense, and she just realized that now. What a dumbo.

"Okay I get it now." Jihyo cupped Tzuyu's cheeks, giggling as she made their forehead touch. "I'll put some distance between Mina and I, and I won't be too friendly with her."

"I'll only be close with you, okay?" Jihyo promised, slowly tilting her head a little to fit Tzuyu's lips.

~

When the nurse asked Sana to lift her shirt up, Mina didn't know what to do; if she should stay still, leave or look away. She did the first option.

"When did you get this wound, kid?" The nurse asked.

"Earlier in the morning." Sana glanced at Mina before completing her explanation. "In our backyard, a cat jumped on me and scratched my stomach."

"Cat scratches don't go this deep kid." The nurse stated. "This looks like a blade cut."

Sana sighs, giving up from lying. She once again glanced at Mina, but when Mina looked at her as well, she winked (she panicked and didn't know what to do).

"So?" The nurse waited.

"Alright." Sana breathes out. "I sparred with a friend and we both used a dagger, and I wasn't able to dodge it."

Sana looked over Mina and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

"I didn't ask." Mina muttered.

The nurse nodded at Sana's explanation. "Because your a vampire, your wounds heal fast. Clean it again later and don't move too much or do stunts to impress your girlfriend." she eyed Mina for a brief second.

"No, no, no." Mina waved her infront, sheepishly smiling at the nurse. "I'm not her girlfriend, we're not even that close."

"Ah. Is that so? I guess I misunderstood. Anyway, you can leave after a while." And after thay, the nurse left the two.

Sana quickly noticed the gloom taking over Mina's expression after Mina opened her phone. "What's wrong darling?"

"Nothing." Mina said, standing up. "I'm leaving first. Thanks for saving me by the way."

Though Mina's immediately gave joy to Sana's heart, the sadness that lingers in Mina's words didn't sit right with Sana.

Sana left the bed and followed Mina outside, her uniform unbuttoned, causing her yellow inner shirt to show. "Mina-ya, wait up~"