(Minayeon) Don't chase, attract

Numerous people has once said,

"Nayeonie! Hurry up!!" There's urgency in Sana's voice, uniform crinkled and hair in a mess. Jihyo's already far ahead of them, nearly by the school gate. It's closing and there's one minute left.

A shoe of Nayeon's is untangled. Her blouse is fully unbuttoned with her bright colored inner shirt popping out. A bead of sweat rolls down on the side of her face, heart about to explode. The tone Sana's using on her doesn't help. "Just go! I'm a fast runner, don't worry about me!"

The moment you stop chasing,

"But Nayeon!~"

"Sana, listen to me. Go!" It's for her own good. One more mark of tardiness, Sana's parents would really kill her. "You're dead if you don't get there in time! I'll kill you myself!"

With hesitation adn reluctance, Sana starts running backwards. It was slow at first, contemplating if she should just drag Nayeon despite it meaning having to hear her bestfriend nag at for the rest of the day or not.

But then, there's only 30 seconds left, and it's undeniably faster for her to go alone. This is way too complicated for Sana. There's a feeling of guilt and betrayal creeping to the entirerity of her body, but whether she like it or not and whether she admit it or not, she really has to leave Nayeon on her own and run for herself.

"Nayeon! I promise you I won't forgive myself for this! I love you till death to us part!" Running comically with her arms wiggling in the air, Sana declares her vow.

And Nayeon is honestly perplexed. Should she throw up at that or melt? She doesn't know.

Going back to her shoe, she finally allows herself to let out a cuss, because just right after she successfully tied her shoelace, her shoe grew a mouth.

Is the moment you start attracting.

"What a life." She mumbles, butt quickly feeling the heat of the street when she agressively made herself sit. She stares at the gate, already closed and crowded with students. A sigh leaves her nosetrills.

She could've made it, she swears. Maybe if she just let go of the worry she had growing inside her, she would've. After all, her mind, her emotions, and her words are so damn powerful that it can manifest anything.

And Nayeon believed it.

"You aren't just gonna sit there and watch," It's a voice of a girl and her shadow is casting over Nayeon. "Are you?"

"Yeah." Nayeon answers without looking. She has kept her eyes on the gate, on the crowd, and off Mina.

"Okay." And after that, Mina goes on ahead, walking ever so calmly. Keia has a little hope hidden deep inside her that Mikha would look back and smile, that she'd stop and wait for her, that she'd reach out a hand to her. But that little hope faded pretty easily.

Perhaps she shouldn't have.

~

(A/n: there isn't really much to this, sorry.)