"And what if I don't want help?" He softly asked me, his eyes blazed with excitement. "What if I want to keep obsessing over you?"

"You shouldn't want to," I whispered back. "You'll find your mate soon and that will be that. You won't even know I exist."

"Believe me," he whispered, grazing his nose across my cheek. "I can never forget that you exist."

His raspy chuckle vibrated through me while he inhaled my scent. "A mate bond can never compare to how excited you get me."

"I-I don't know what to say," I admitted, swallowing the thickness in my throat. "You're just so.."

"I think I found something out about myself recently and you've been such a great teacher exploiting that," he rasped. His tatted hands clutched the sheets almost as if he was holding himself back. "I like to chase."

"I-I'm not trying to make you want to chase me. I just want to help you, Killian. You need it-"

"You want to help me?"

"Yes-"

"Then submit to me." His accent thickened in a way that I nearly lost my thoughts of what we were talking about in the first place. "I can fuck you in ways that you never knew existed."

My eyes practically popped out of my sockets at the way he was talking! Anrai never spoke to me in such a manner. So, I wasn't going to allow it from my student.

"I-I am your senior," I reminded him. With a lick of my lips, I continued, "And this will never happen-"

"Don't do that," he demanded.

"Don't do what?" My brows furrowed as his breath horsed. He clutched the sheets between his fingers, attentively watching me as if I was his next prey.

"Lick those lips-those tantalizing lips."

My lips parted and the only thing that escaped was a breath. A single breath indicated how shocked I was by his words.

"Can I tell you a secret?" He asked me. His eyes heated to the core. "I've never lusted after a single soul like I do you."

"I don't know why," I breathed. "I didn't do anything. I just came to work and met you and met the others and I don't know. I just...I don't know."

His lips quirked in amusement. "All you need to know is that no one else will get to taste those lips. You are ours and no one else will get to have you."

I just needed to play his game until they were of age and they found their mates. That's all. Then, I will have my life back...without the presence of Anrai.

"Your mate wouldn't like this," I reminded him and he wickedly smiled down at me. His knee kept my thighs parted while balancing his weight with his leg.

"Do I scare you?" He gently moved the curly strands away from my eyes with his ring finger.

"Yes. You do. Very much."

"Then don't piss me off." The coldness in his eyes returned and then he returned to sitting on the stool, grabbing the drill. "You want to bend over my lap or lay flat on your stomach. You choose."