✦forty eight ✦

"Oh hey sis. Your just in time, so these are the guys I'll be putting in your school and around" Ran turned around as soon as he heard her come inside.

Sakayo looked at the ten guys in their living room and nodded. "So I'm guessing that those three are the ones you'll be putting inside the school ground?" She pointed at the three guys that were about the same age as her.

"Yeah, It's not like I don't trust sanzu but we feel much safer with more people looking out for you. Especially that we'll be gone for a week, or maybe more than a week. We never know" Ran sighed making Sakayo nod.

"It's alright" Sakayo muttered as she glances at the men again. "Well, I'm upstairs for now. Call me when dinner is ready" sakayo said before going upstairs.

Once she finally left Ran turned to him subordinates and looked at them. "If something happens to her while we're and she was under your watch, don't even think of living for another day" he spat making them flinch.

"Yes sir" they all bowed at him before leaving one by one.

"Pfft, I can't wait to see her reaction tomorrow" sakayo muttered as she saw the views of the video she uploaded gain more and more views.

"Ha, well she should have thought about this first before doing something stupid" She shrugged to herself before she throwed her phone on her bed and went to the bathroom.

She then changed into something more comfortable and layed down on her bed. She just continued to watch the view rise in number as each second pass by.

"Oh damn, looked at all this comments" she muttered and began reading the comments. Some of the comments were really hurtful while the others weren't really much.

She didn't really read it all and some weren't. Some of the comments she said were.

"Shame on you! Your a student at a very prestigious school yet your ruining their reputation!"

"Bitch!"

"Slut"

"Whore!! Your the reason my boyfriend left me!!"

"Shameless whore

"Hoe"

"Fucking slut"

"I can't wait to see her expression tomorrow" sakayo can't help but a small laugh to escape her lips. "Oh well, it's her fault. But I didn't expect so many people hating her for ruining relationships" she muttered to herself as she continued to scroll through the comments.

She was so engrossed in the comments that she didn't realize that her brother was knocking on her door.

"Sakayo" She flinched a bit when put a hand on her shoulder. "Huh?" She looked at her brother in slight confusion.

"I've been calling you for the past ten minutes" Ran sigh making her grin sheepishly at him.

"Sorry about that, I was just so engrossed in these" she muttered as she showed Ran the comments. He raised a brow and took her phone and scrolled down on the comments.

He let out a low whistle and returned her phone back. "Well looks like many people hate her" he said making her chuckle.

"It's also quite shocking she had four boyfriends" sakayo shrugged and sat up. "Dinners ready, come on now. You can return on it later" he said and practically dragged sakayo out.

"Alright alright, no need to drag me" sakayo huffed making Ran chuckle as he let her go. Once they got to the table, they saw that the fish and pork already have some parts eaten on it.

Ran raised a brow and looked at Rindou. "His hiding over there" Rindou pointed to a door at the kitchen.

Ran then went there and opened the door, to see Sanzu grinning at him. "Who the fuck told you to touch the food when we haven't even arrived yet" Ran smacked him in the head and dragged him out.

Sanzu shot him a glare as he rubbed the part where Ran hit him and sat down besides sakayo.

"Thank you for the food" Sakayo said and began to eat, Ran and Rindou followed after her and began eating too.

"So, how was your day in school sis" Ran asked making sakayo smirk. "Oh, it's was interesting to say the least" she gave a small chuckle.

"Oh? Well tell us about it" Ran said making sakayo eagerly nod. She then proceeded to tell him how her day went.

.......

Hi! I'm so sorry for the very long update!!

I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter and please leave a vote if you can, thanks