𝗫𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

Start from the beginning

Switch it up. Elias started rocking his head back and forth. Maybe I should go after the smart ones?

Elias pointed his index finger out and tapped the air as if he were choosing from a list.

Vortex, Klenton, and Killian. They were the smartest alphas every year. Pfft.

Killian was cuter when he was younger before he cut the rope of his sanity. He replayed his first greeting with the young alpha.

EIGHT YEARS AGO

Elias, ten years old, sat in the cafeteria with his group of friends. "Maybe if we were placed in the same class then we wouldn't have to stress our time here," Cass said.

Being at sixteen, Cass had claimed Elias as his bitch beforehand. He couldn't deny the beauty he has and got pissed whenever another alpha looked in his direction.

Elias frowned, rolling his eyes at him as he flirted with another alpha right in front of him. But it wasn't just that, it was who he was flirting with.

Balto.

He carried the same style with pink hair just like Elias did and that didn't sit right with him. I'm much cuter than this whore.

Balto purposely leaned forward on the table, showing interest in Cass. At the time, he was the most desired being at six foot three with a dashing smile and the softest blue eyes.

Growing jealous, Elias stood up from the table and stormed out of the cafeteria after getting permission to go to the restroom. When Cass didn't go after him, his heart nearly broke in two. Fuck Balto.

Walking down the hall, he noticed his lecturer Elijah was standing in the hallway, frozen in place as his eyes were pinned on someone.

Coming into view, he noticed that he was looking at a set of twins with the alpha over all alphas standing there. Elias's jaw dropped since he had never seen Alpha Kian in person before.

The young alpha gulped at the sight of his height and how built he was. Damn daddy.

Elijah, wearing his usual tuxedo, pushed his hand into his pocket and his attention diverted to Elias. "What are you doing here? Go back to the-"

"I was granted permission to go to the restroom," Elias informed him.

Elijah noticed that his eyes were glossy. His student was on the brink of crying. He almost asked him what was wrong before his name was called.

President Vellamo, the last alpha that was under Alpha Kian approached Elijah with a clasp of his hands. His lips stretched into a cold smile and his violet irises widened with excitement. "Elijah, one of my best lecturers!"

Elijah respectfully nodded his head at the president but didn't miss the way Alpha Kian was sending him a cold glare from behind Vellamo's back.

"Elijah, respectfully, you are my best math professor and Alpha Kian wishes that his boys get the best so I have decided that they will be a part of your homeroom for right now and they will be starting today."

President Vellamo informed the speechless alpha who could only nod in response. "Of course.."

President Vellamo introduced the twins, resting his hand on his hip. "This is Killian and Keenan. This is also beneficial because our Elijah here knows Italian too. How convenient!"