The Mask of Deception

Start from the beginning

Jay: (Scolds Cole.) Lightning.

Cole: We heard that an old man who lost his memory wandered in from the cold. About so high, long beard, drinks a lot of Tea. (The monk doesn't respond.)

Jay: I told you not to introduce yourself as the Master of Earth. No one knows what that means.

Izzy: Earth is the very ground you walk on, sparkplug.

Cole: Yeah. And everyone here took a vow of silence.

Jay: Can you point us to him!? (The monk points.) Thank you! I-I like your place! (They see a man.) Wait. If it's him, and he lost his memory, don't remind him of that stupid TV show I once hosted, okay?

Izzy: Wait wait wait. You once hosted a TV show? 

Jay: And she knows. Aw man! 

Cole: Uh. Master Wu? (He turns around but it's not Wu.)

Jay: Oh, come on. We came all this way, and it's not him? Aw, th-that's it. I quit.

Cole: I'm tired of losing people in my life. Wu would never quit on us, and we're not quitting on him.

Jay: If he's really still out there, couldn't he at least send a letter from the future? Or leave a message to stand the test of time? He's wise. He'd find a way.

Cole: We just have to keep looking.

Jay: Yeah, you do that. And while you're at it, I'll be doing something more useful.

Izzy: Like what? 

 Jay: Like being a ninja.

Cole: Ha! Some ninja you are. You talk more than you fight.

Jay: At least I'm entertaining. All you do is judge and act like you know everything!

Izzy: You can't just give up searching after we've had one fail! 

Monk #1: Would you stop fighting!? (He gasps and covers his mouth.)

Monk #2: Way to break your vow. (Gasps.) Oh, no, I spoke too!

Monk #3: Haha! I knew you didn't have it in you.

Monk #4: I've been holding this in, but I just want to say I hate doing your dishes!

Monk #5: Well, if everyone is doing it, I'm doing it too. (The monks continue arguing and Jay's communication device beeps.)

Jay: That's our cue. Got to run!

Izzy: Let's go! 

(Zane and Kai are fighting The Mechanic.)

P.I.X.A.L.: Zane, Master Lloyd requires Kai and your attention in Ninjago City.

Zane: Is it serious?

P.I.X.A.L.: It appears so. Did I catch you at a bad time?

Kai: Zane, a little help?

Mechanic: Hot off the press. The Mechanic is back, Ninjago.

Kai: Ugh. Whoever said "Fight fire with fire" didn't know what they're talking about.

Zane: We will be there shortly.

Mechanic: Watch out for the crossfire!

Kai: Hey! You're stealing my lines!