Chapter 65 - R

Wishing a very Happy birthday to immortal Sidharth Shukla.  🎂♥️🎂.

Sidharth ran like a mad man wanting to reach for his car, as if he was someone from fire brigade. The thought of not finding that file was scaring him away. The business he does is a very risky ones and the documents he needed were the one for which people could even shed blood. Those were the papers of land which was worthy of more than five crores. Not to forget, those people, they were absolutely scary and dangerous. The deal was yet to be made, he won't even earn that much as much as he has on stake, at the moment. In case, if he didn't find that file, he's going to be in so much trouble.

"Damn", he muttered as he saw his phone ringing with Mr. Kashyap's account on display.

That was the last thing he needed at the moment, ie, to answer that call of very person who has wanted to see him with that file on.

Sighing, he turned the volume button down and took a deep breath before opening the front console of the car searching for his glares but instead he came across a light cardboard kind of a thing. He ran his gaze over it, the color made his eyes lit up which was blue. He immidiately retrieved the file from the console only to came across that it was the very same file for which he has been looking for, everywhere.

"Thank God", he whispered closing his eyes after checking the contents in the file.

He sat back for a moment and remembered that he has brought the file with him when he was going to pick up Aarav from Naveen's home.

"You're in trouble, boy", he thought to himself as he remembered the fight he just had with his wife.

His phone rang again and this time he picked it up conversing with the client and agreeing for the meet up. The deal was to be finalized today only, with the presence of both the parties. Deciding to solve the problem at home later and heading to work first, he started the engine making the car roar to its life as he drove off.

*****

Sana sat still at her place in her room. His brutal words playing on loop in her head, again and again.

"Mummaa", she heared the soft voice of her little one who stood at the door.

"H.. Haan beta", she manage to say in a light whisper as she spoke after wiping her face a little.

"Why ayy you cying?", he asked stepping closer to her and her heart warmed making a few more tears roll down from her eyes.

"Mumma is just overwhelmed sweetheart", she whispered before stretching out her arms a little for him to elope in.

This was one of her things from parenting. She doesn't dodge or beat around the bush when he catches her crying, she must make the reason clipped but she doesn't says that she wasn't crying as she hasn't taught her son that crying is bad, thought cribbing is, but crying not so, it just makes you as human as you are. Crying is a bad thing, is a false narrative and it's high time that we actually learn to break the stereotypes for good, even for men. Chauvinism is as important as of feminism as it's balance that's important, not the superiority. If society was dysfunctional before, when chauvinism was superior then society wil remain dysfunctional today and in future too, if feminism would be dominant instead of seeking balance.

Sana let the dainty arms of her son held her and heal her while she let a few tears of her own fell.

"Baba said something to you Naa", he asked in a small voice.

"Nahi", she said wiping her tears away and pulling away from the hug now gazing at his face, which has a saddened expression plastered on it.

"Aap dono fighting fighting", he said.