Chapter 46 - Feels

Aukha Unjh Bada Hi Manauna Lagde
Gusse Vich Jatta Hor Sohna Lagde 🎶

Sana walked back to the living room and grabbed the first aid box from the cupboard which was placed there and sticked with all the emergency stuff. Walking back to his room she took careful steps to reach the bed before she plopped herself down.

"Oho! Yeh light jalani bhi abhi bhulni thi", she said to herself but gladly her plazoo has pockets and henceforth, her phone was there making it possible for her to put on the flashlight.

Putting the flash light on the bed in such an angle so that it wasn't exactly hitting his eyes. She assesed his feet, her heart ached at the sight of blood. She hated that view. Dipping a cotton ball in the anti septic she dabbed it lightly over the wound, cleaning the blood, all the while blowing over it and hissing and well, he gritted his teeth to stop himself from making any noise. She then put on the bacitracin over the cut before putting cotton and tying it up with a gauze.

She somehow managed to put the dressing on, somehow without disturbing his sleep.

Well ofcourse, he was awake all this while, he has woken up when her hand first touched his feet and post that sleep was a pretence but he didn't budge, he just let her do as she pleased, with his eyes closed and breathing steady.

Sana just stared at him after packing the first aid kit back as she sat beside him, she stared at his beautiful face before letting her fingers find a way to thread his locks and it took everything in him to not to let a sigh escape at the peace which he felt, while she did that.

"Janti hoon ke aap jaag rahe hein", she whispered softly as she touched his forehead softly and he opened his eyes, boring his eyes into hers.

Even in the dim light she could see his eyes red and he could see the stains of dried tears over her cheeks. Those weren't the visible evidences but, the telepathy, the contact of their hearts. It was them knowing each other silently.

"Joh hua -", she started after taking a deep breath but he cut her off and she retreated her hand away.

"Just leave me alone", the words flew out of his mouth before he could've stopped them and they came out a little harsh too.

He just couldn't stand her apologizing for that thing. It felt like she would insult the whole matter if she'll just apologize.

Or maybe, he just wanted her to feel the hurt like he did.

But then again, the possibility of second reason was probably out of the window, as his love for her won't permit him for doing so.

But before he could've thought more about it, she spoke in a soft voice.

"I'll leave i promise. I just want you to know that we're together in this", she whispered ever so softly before turning around to leave and he sighed.

But what he didn't saw was, she turned back around facing him, took the step towards him until she was right in front of him. To add more onto his shock she leaned in and pressed her lips over his forehead ever so lightly and softly.

"Good night", she whispered her voice caressing his very soul.

She turned around and left without looking back and Sidharth felt if he was dreaming.

Was it even real?

Did she really pressed her lips over his?

He closed his previously wide opened eyes yet again and the effect lingered. He could still feel that gentle press of her petal like lips against the skin of his forehead.