Chapter 56 - Henna

> It literally took everything in me to type this one. The longest one till now, breaking my own records so you must not forget to shower me with some love.

The day has came, making its presence known by the blaring sun's rays falling through the window. As Sana, has intentionally let the blinds off, she didn't pulled them on last night, so that she won't end up sleeping through the daylights.

Her eyes opened and she glanced up at the wall clock, which displayed it to be 5:5, in the morning. She sighed and turned around wanting to get up but the weight on her didn't let her move. Her eyes widened in realization, well the position they were in, she was literally trapped under his huge bulky body. She was just so beautifully trapped. An involuntary smile made its way to crept out at her face before she shook her head at herself, for being silly.

She was literally smiling at nothing.

What was that?

Is this her sign to book an appointment with some sort of psychiatrist?

"Stop it!!", her conscience mocked and she shook her head again.

She was being absurd, insane and stupid.

Shutting off the irrational thoughts she tried to move her muscles but couldn't help herself out as the hold was too much. But her movements made him move too and he ended up opening his eyes.

"Good morning", he wished groogily as he rubbed his eyes.

"Damn, that voice was so hawwwt", a voice in her head screamed.

"Get a grip over yourself woman",her conscience mocked and she rolled her eyes.

She somehow detangled herself and got herself dressed in a white kurta - pant plazoo paired with a tricolor dupatta. She walked into Aarav's room and got him dressed in his white kurta pajama with a national flag broach at the side of his chest. It was around six thirty three by the time they were done, dressing up.

*****

It was around ten in the morning, when Sidharth reached the school premises, looking for Aarav and Sana. He was apt on point as Sana was on the lecture stand recording the video with Aarav on the stage reciting his lines, mimicking Gandhi ji. Sana was gazing at him with so much of pride, Sidharth felt his own chest heaving up at the side. He was doing so good, even being so little and performing solo he did it so well. There was so much emotion in his voice as he recited the dialogues and by the time it ended the whole hall, cheered in union and Sidharth was the loudest to clap his hand together in utter appreciation.

His gaze met hers as she was examining the crowd to possibly look for him and she smiled at him warmly before getting inside. He brushed past the crowd preparing himself to lie to her. The medal ceremony was supposed to be taking place at twelve - thirty and right now it was already ten, it would take him two hours of drive to actually reach Delhi. He was a little glad too that Aarav was done with his performance.

"Uh hey!", he started off nervously as he approached her in the preparation room backstage and she smiled at him in return.

"I'm so glad that you came", she said nearing him.

"Why won't I sweetheart it is a big day for you two", he replied not meeting her gaze instead he chose to gaze at Aarav who was trying to remove the brouche.

"Thank you so much it means a lot", she said genuinely glad that he came.

She don't know what it was, but she felt as if she got some sort of strength by just the sight of him being there for her child and for herself as well.