Chapter 50 - Okay

"Sometimes being okay is more than enough"

Sidharth breathed a sigh of relief as he saw her gazing at the jewelery pieces in an absolute adorable expression. Her eyes had a Slight spark and that was more than enough. So, he walked to Aarav's room.

The door was wide open and he could spot his tiny figure on the study table. He walked closer only to find him sitting there with his head down on the drawing book his eyes wide open and his hand carelessly drawing and filled on the right side while he lay at the left side with his cheek pressing down.

His heart broke at the sight, there were stains of dried tears over his cheek. Sidharth took a deep breath and put a hand over his head and he immidiately looked up startled, scared, afraid, his heart clenched.

"Buddy chill, it's me!", Sidharth called softly patting his head and he wrapped his tiny arms around Sidharth's torso and he picked him up in his arms while taking a seat on the small bed and Aarav being there over his lap wrapped and completely hidden.

"Bache! Thik hein tu?", Sidharth asked softly as he rubbed his back.

"I donn know", came his meek voice.

"Tell me what happened, meri taraf dekh meri jaan and tell me", Sidharth whispered softly pulling his head away so that he could look into his eyes.

"V.. Voh d.. Dadi bua c.. Came phir they kind of tayed.... The.... Then mein udhayy... K.. Khada t... Tha a.. And S.. She s... She u.. Unhone mumaa k.. Kaa f.. Face a... Aise g... Gande se pakda o.. Or-", he started but couldn't complete it as he choked onto his words with tears streaming down his face.

Sidharth clenched his fists, damn the little child was traumatized.

"A.. Acha p.. Phir Kya hua?", Sidharth asked, the words and the imagination hurts him like a thousand needles being inserted inside him but still he knew, Aarav needed to let it go, out of his system, if he won't talk now, this will leave a bad impression on him.

"P.. Phie m.. Mumma ka w.. Wyst w.. Was bedding... K.. K.. Khoon tha udhayy", he muttered horrified.

"Shhh!Shhh, sweetheart, relax", Sidharth softly whispered cooing into his ears wanting to soothe him somehow as his tiny frame shook beneath his arms.

"Me.. Mein k.. Kuch n.. Nahi kayy.. Paya m.. Mumma ke.. L.. Liye I.. I'm su.. Such a bad boy", Aarav muttered through the tears.

"No bache! You're such a good boy and remember that maa - baba loves you meri jaan shhh!", Sidharth whispered soothingly.

"Acha now listen to me carefully!", Sidharth softly started once his tears stopped a little and he nodded at him with a sincere look.

"You know how to use a phone, right?", Sidharth asked to which Aarav nodded.

"Pehli baat toh I promise I won't let a second time come again, but still if anything happens just call me, Mera number yaad kar, ache se and just call me if anything as such like emergency happens! Okay?", Sidharth asked sincerely and he nodded in return.

"Pata hein life ke kuch situations are inevitable aur aaj joh hua voh vaisa hi kuch tha but I promise I won't let this happen again aur jisne galat kiya hein usse apne Kiye ka jawab dena padega", he whispered promising more to himself than Aarav.

That women will pay for her deeds and he will make sure every bit of it.

"Aayu, loves mumma and baba the most", he whispered in a small voice and Sidharth felt his heart warmed at the sound of it.

"We love you too meri jaan", Sidharth whispered brushing his lips softly against his forehead.

They stayed still until Aarav finally and totally calmed down. Later on, Sidharth dressed him up before leaving to take a shower himself.