Chapter 11 - Hope

"Suniyeeee", Sana spoke nervously as she stood in the kitchen stirring something in the pan, well not some

"Sun lunga agar koi dekh lega ke alawa kuch sunane ke liye hein apke paas toh", Pradeep replied nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck and she shuddered.

"Unmm voh m.. Mein apse kuch kehna chahti hoon", she said switching the gas to low flame and turning around as she gazed down.

"You don't have to ask, bolo naa", he said lifting her chin up.

"V.. Voh aap parso chale jaoge toh m.. Mein sara din ghar pe kya karungi", she asked her throat clogging up.

No matter how hard you try to make your will strong, that your forced man has to go to his duty without the certainty of coming back alive, but when the time comes, your eyes do well up on their own. No matter how hard you tried to convince yourself into it.

"Pehle toh aap vada karein ki aap royengi nahi", he said wiping her eyes off.

"Mein joh puch rai hoon voh batayein", she said wiping her own eyes.

She needs to do this for herself.

"Peeche chota hoga na uska dhyan rakhiyega", he stated referring to his younger brother Sidharth.

"Mein dance academy join karna chahti hoon", she said in one breath.

"What", he shouted in shock and she gasped.

"H.. Haan voh umm", she sighed not being able to form words.

"See Sana, hum khandani log hein hamare yaha ghar ki bahu betiya ye sab nahi kiya karti", he calmly spoke after a while.

"But dance is my passion", Sana said.

"There is no room for such a passion around me or tum yeh baat jitni jaldi mann jao or apne aap ko samjha loh hum dono ke liye acha hoga", saying so he left from there with a shocked Sana standing rooted at her place.

"Sanaaa", she heared a loud call of her name which pulled her out of the daze she has suddenly settled in.

"H.. Hanji", she reverted startled.

"Ek baat puchunga sach bologe", he asked cautiously.

"Ofcourse", she nodded.

"Uss din jab bua or sab log ne joh bakwas ki and I took stand for you, did it felt good or satisfactory like a positive thing in any aspect", he asked and she held her breath for a moment.

Damn, his observation!!

"Just tell me don't hesitate, I won't judge, you know me", he said observing her silence.

"Haan", she replied.

"But you felt guilty too, for feeling that way", he added and she nodded while gazing at him with amusement, wondering how, he just knew this.

"It's okay to feel that way, there is nothing wrong bahut si chize hoti hein life mein joh hum khud ke liye chahte hein ki ho, but then we've to leave some of them for our loved ones or aise karte karte vaise hi jeene ke aadi bhi ho jate hein un chizo ke bina, but still jab voh chize milti hein toh we do get happy lekin guilt bhi aata hein that we might have hurted that loved one who wouldn't want that thing for us",he calmly explained and she gazed at him like a shining star among darkness.

"What am trying to say here is accept the change, jaise Pehle unki khushi ke liye apne apna mann mara or apne mann ki baat Jane dih naa, vaise hi aab aap apne mann ki hone doh, ek hi zindagi hein kyu guilt mein khrab karni hein jiyo use, ache se!", he ranted on.