Chapter 15 - Gift

Jehde Tu Aa Soche Hoye
Din Main Dikha Doonga
Tereyan Ni Pairan Hethan
Taare Main Bichha Doonga

Mere Utte Chhad’de Ni
Saariyan Tu Fikkran
Tere Mathe Utte Saara
Ambar Saza Doonga

Sunuga Teriyan Main Saariyan
Tu Behke Taan Pharol

Two days later...

"Sab rakh liya apne, apka tiffin, water bottle, bag", Sidharth asked for the umpteenth time.

"Haan voh toh sab rakh liya but", she started off biting onto onto her lip.

"What but", he asked raining a brow at her.

"Sidharth, Aaru kaise rahega", she asked for the umpteenth time.

"B.. Sanaa, relax! Voh school mein hein currently and he'll be there only by two and he'll be at his tution from three onwards and back at five before which you'll be back home", he answered like a pro at this.

"Lekin 2-3, how will he manage", she asked.

"Sana for God sake, maine bola hein na mein dekh lunga, my work is nearby and I'll be home to check upon him", he said with a sigh.

"Sorry", she muttered sheepishly.

"Dukhi kar diya na maine apko", she said nervously.

"Dukhi mujhe karlo but khud ko mat karo because this is new for you or pehle hi aise khud pareshan hoke jaoge toh kisi chiz mein mann nahi lagega all am saying is ki sab pe thoda sa bharosa rakho, khud pe, mujh pe, Aaru pe or apne talent pe bhi, just relax sab sahi se hoga", he said calmly.

"Hnmm", she nodded taking a deep breath.

"Acha Ek baat batao, Yeh kapde thik lag re naa I mean according to the profession and joh bhi hein matlab professional lag re naa", she asked.

"Haan! Baba, whatever makes you feel comfortable is okay to wear", he said and she just silently nodded.

She was wearing her simple plazoo and kurta set along with a dupatta. A light shade of green well, a dull shade to be precise. She haven't worn a shade of red or any dark color for once, post his death. Something that Sidharth has noticed but chose not to comment on.

"So kya kehti hein master jii chalein", he asked teasingly.

"Oho! Itni badi dancer nahi hoon mein", she said touching her ears and he smiled, her ethics and believes are just so her.

"Give me a moment", he said sprinting off to the kitchen.

Sana closed her eyes in a silent prayer and by the time she opened her Eyes he was right in front of her looking back at her. She felt dazed for a moment as their eyes met. It's been fictionally believed that the first person you see after your prayers is actually the fruit of those prayers and now him being here just did something to the left side of her chest. It was something fluttering, something which she has stopped feeling post fourteen February.

"Muh kholo", she heared the familiar voice breaking her trance.

"H.. Haan", she reverted startled.

"Muh kholo", he said showing the spoon which he has in his hand.

It was the curd - sugar mix and she obliged after realizing what he meant. She let him feed her with a slight tear in her eye.

"Pata hein jab mein bahut choti thi na kabhi toh maa khilaya karti thi Yeh exam se pehle", Sana said emotionally remembering her mother who is no more in this world.