Chapter 39 - Reached.

Aaja Mainu Mil Ja......

Tainu Sooraj Diyan Kirna......

Vi Yaad Kar Diyan Ne...

Ho Gaye Ne Maheene......

Ho Gaye Kayi Saal.....

Tere Bina Sadda.....

Hoya Peya Bura Haal....

It was around two in the afternoon, when their journey finally came to an end as they reached their designated location with the help of Google aunty maps ofcourse, given the fact that they had started at about four in the morning. It was a really long drive specially with Sidharth being the only driver.

Sana could see a beautiful cottage structured hotel in front of which he stopped the car. It seemed as if they were in some hilly area she could feel that vibe of lowered temperature somehow even before getting out of the car.

"Huh! Finally", Sidharth breathed removing the key.

"When we return back, first thing would be you learning driving", Sidharth said as they unloaded their luggage.

Sana was too busy in eyeing the view visible in front of her eyes. It was a sight to behold.

They are in himachal Pradesh, well Kasol to be precise, which is a hamlet in the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh

They are in himachal Pradesh, well Kasol to be precise, which is a hamlet in the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated in Parvati Valley, on the banks of the Parvati River, Between Bhuntar and Manikaran, it is located 30 km from Bhuntar and 36 km from Kullu town, the district headquarters, 3.5 km from Manikaran.

"Where are we exactly?", she asked in awe.

"Kasol", he replied and she nodded.

He carried the bags inside followed by her and Aarav, as they stood at the reception.

"Hii! Sir, how may I help you", the receptionist greeted.

"Hey, can we get the keys for these two rooms", he said showing her the screen shot of reservation in his phone.

"Sir, give me a minute!", she said looking into the records in the screen placed in front of her.

"Sir, we'd like to apologize from our side but we have only one room avaiable for you guys", she politely informed.

"But how's that possible, I've booked two", he frowned.

"Sir, you're right at your end, you've booked two but there has been some issue so we have the other room going under construction", she told.

"Okhay! Can I get another room then?", he asked.

"I'm sorry again sir, but we're packed as there are so many visitors over here so we can't help you with that", she said.