Chapter 61 - Video

Wishing you all a very happy and prosperous diwali ✨

Sidharth couldn't find it in himself to react or form any words about the way he felt at that moment. She just made a dream of his came true. The dream, where he has always imagined that he'll be loved by her. The most unrealistic beautiful dream that he has seen again and again in these last couple of months. Never expecting it to turn into a reality but always hoping for it to turn into something closer to it, someday.

Sana was waiting for him to respond but he couldn't form any words and she could see it in his eyes that he was speechless, dumbfounded and overwhelmed, in a good way. Before any of them could've got a moment to chat they heared Pandit ji telling them to take the blessing of their elders yet again. Two of them snapped out of the trance and obliged.

The moment felt so surreal as they touched the feet of elders. Naveen's mother was in tears when they walked to her while she blessed them with all her heart.

"Yeh itna emotional kyu ho rahi ho aap janeman", Sidharth asked wiping the tear away from Naveen's mother's eye.

"Bas maaein, bacho ki khushiyon mein khush ho jati hein, I'm so happy for my all four child's", She said smiling at them with warmth.

"Rona band kar Meena kumari, abhi toh daadi bhi bnana hein", he said into her ear as he hugged her while she laughed in response.

"Badmash!", Niharika Aunty teased whereas, Sana turned red at the mention too.

She was getting giddy at every single thing. It felt like there was this whole whirl of butterflies dancing in her stomach wanting to erupt out of her. She couldn't wait to reach back home and get him to take all that she is willing to give him.

The next one and a hour was spent with them eating together, having fun, getting teased and so on before they finally left not before Sana giving a prep talk to a half asleep Aarav who was to spend the night with Niharika Aunty.

For a moment, Sana felt selfish for leaving him like this. Niharika Aunty was quick to observe it and Sana didn't knew how, but she ended up sharing it and Niharki Aunty comforted her like anything. Sana was almost in tears when they left the venue. She felt like she has found a mother today and she was sure that woman would take good care of her son. Moreover, if she's supposed to be moving ahead in her life then she needs to be a bit for practical about her decisions, life choices and so much more. But that was a thought for another day as there was some very important matter in her hands which was to be dealt with.

That important matter was the execution of plan.

*******

They finally reached home and it was way post midnight. It was around three thirty in the Clock, the time of not seeing the world and getting a shut eye. But none of their eyes held any sort of sleep when they drove home.

Sana was giddy, edgy and nervy throughout the ride home. Her mind kept going back to the look he'll be having at his face, when they'll reach home and he'll see all that she has done for him today, well for them to be a little more precise.

Her way of admitting that she's ready, she can do it, they can move forward in this relationship, they can take the next step forward.

On the other hand, Sidharth was nervous. He couldn't fathom the correct words, enough courage and the confidence to say it to the front. Sure, they had it heated among themselves during haldi. Right in that moment, he felt that it would've been better if they would've just let it all settled down in that moment. In the heat of moment, they wouldn't had to face this fear of akwardness, hesitancy and reluctance in this moment. Things going out in flow is different than things being spoke out aloud, it feels awkward, fearful and so much more.