Chapter 52 - Proud

Sidharth drew back when he felt that two of them couldn't breathe anymore. She took some deep breaths to calm her racing heart down, while Sidharth just gazed at her, completely spelled. The sight was unmmisable, her face tinted with the deepest shade of red, her chest falling and raising, her mouth wide open as she breathed in. She looked so freshly and beautifully kissed.

"What if she'll regret it", the voice in his head mocked.

He snapped his face away closing his eyes as the scenario of those words leaving her mouth, played in front of his eyes. Damn, he won't be able to take that.

"I do not regret this, if that's what you're thinking about", came a slow whisper.

"Did I said it aloud", he asked with a frown.

"Nahi biwiyon ko pata hota hein", she said with a small smile.

His own lips curved in a small smile, the word "biwi", rolling out of her own mouth, felt like an absolute acceptance. Damn, they were finally growing.

"Aab jaldi chalein, mujhe school phochna hein", she said reminding him and he agreed turning the ignition on while she grabbed a little mirror from her purse along with her nude lipstick as she coated her lips while Sidharth gazed at her amused.

"What", she snapped as she caught him gazing at her.

"You were looking pretty before", he commented.

"Well that smudged lipstick looked good", his conscience clarified.

"Yeah! But I'm supposed to look decent", she said merging her lips together.

His fists tightened on the steering as those pointy lips freshly painted looked so inviting but he knew he'll be in some serious trouble if he tried something again. So, well he just played the music and calmed himself.

*****

Sana reached the school premises by eleven, it was the lunch time and she was glad that she could make it on time. She ran quickly to the office marking her attendance before running to her music room shuffling through the keys she opened the room and switched the lights, fans on along with lighting up the scented candles, her personal addition. Before, going through the curriculum, things are going to be so hectic as Independence Day was nearing followed by a ton of other Indian festivals.

It was 2:10, in the afternoon when Sana finally reached the office to call it a day off. To her surprise she was greeted by the wise principle. After returning the greetings, she was provided with her salary, which was of two months along with a warning to get her bank account active as they really don't provide it in liquid form.

She thought of calling Sidharth but then ditched the thought away. Replacing it with something more interesting and that considered of her paying a visit to market.

They reached home by three. She then called Aarav's tution teacher informing her that Aarav would be absent today. She fed the two with food and got ready given the fact that Sidharth won't be home for lunch. She locked the place nicely and informed the guard before rushing to the nearby markets, she didn't knew much about the places on her own, given the fact that she never had to go alone. So, she took the Google map for information while an auto driver drove her to a decent men clothing centre, again the one which she has found through Google.

She brought two shirts and a pair of gold cuff links for Sidharth. She wanted him to know that she was extremely greatful to him as she was here only because of him. She also brought a night suit and another two piece for her little boy, who couldn't stop gushing over it and she felt so proud. Out of sixty thousand rupees, she has spent the ten thousand rupees on the things before they headed back home. Sana couldn't help but felt so giddy as she waited for her husband to arrive home. It was around six in evening when they've reached back and the mother - son duo enjoyed a thirty minute nap before getting up and preparing for the dinner. She got everything ready by seven fifteen and was eagerly waiting at the door for him to show up.