Chapter 55 - Fluttering

Tu hein toh mujhe phir aur kya chahiye 🎶

Their lips tangled with an unknown passion. He sucked onto her lower lip while she held his upper lip into her warm mouth, their tongues fighting for dominance, their hands holding each other's face tendrely, their lips moulding feverently, their bodies pressed with each other. The chilled temperature of the water was turned warm under the hotness which they created with their bodies in the pool. Their drenched bodies clinging onto each other as if they were just one.

"Mhm", Sana mumbled incoherently but he didn't heared her, being too lost in the passion of devouring her mouth.

Unable to stop her pleas, to let her breath, she let her fingers catch hold of his manly boobies and she gave it a pinch making him detach his lips away with both of their cheeks tinted.

"What the fuck", he muttered pulling back in an instant.

"I c.. Couldn't b.. Breathe", she managed to say admist the second hand embarrassment she felt at the moment but realization dawned upon him and he didn't let her feel that way.

"Oh! Sorry", he mumbled before pulling her to his chest and caressing her hairs, while still in water.

"Bahar chalein?", she asked, her eyes wandering everywhere but not staying at him.

"Kaha dinner pe?", he asked back.

"Nahi rey, budhu pani se bahar", she said now looking at him and he nodded at her.

The awkwardness never came and Sidharth thanked his stars for that. For once, he didn't has to regret, for giving out of his heart's desires and letting the logical part take a back seat.

He swam through the pool, to reach the end before helping her out too.

It was post dinner that they sat in the living room randomly watching the screen.

"Sana", he called and she gazed at him startled before her cheeks turned pink.

Rare are the times when he calls her with her name. It's generally sweetheart, an endearing he is so used to of addressing her with.

"Mein Yeh keh raha tha drive pe chalein?", he asked putting the remote on the table completely oblivious to the spell which he has casted at her just moments ago.

"Abhi?", Sana and Araav both asked in union and he nodded.

It was just nine fifteen and they've already had their dinner.

"Haan, thoda bheed bhi kam hogi road pe so", he told.

"Bheed bhi kam hogi matlab, are you expecting me to drive", she asked with a gasp.

"Yes", he agreed.

"Sidharth nahi please", she said quickly giving him her pleading face.

"Hell yes, damn yes, so fuck yes!", he said excitedly getting up.

"Language", she said and he nodded sheepishly.

"Sorry", he muttered gazing at Aarav who was present in the room too.

"Yayyyy! Maa will dyve uss", Aarav said excitement lacing his tone and Sidharth grinned.

"No", she said afraid.

"Yes", he declared making a move to get the keys of the door from the kitchen.

"Sidharth nahi naa please", she said afraid, holding onto his arm as she caught upto his long strides.

"Why are you scared, I'm coming with you, I'll be there by your side", he said in a calm manner giving an assuring squeeze to her hand which was holding his arm before.