Chapter 40 - Adeventurous

She felt like a little girl when Sidharth called for her. Damn, she felt giddy anticipating his reaction.

Sidharth felt his eyes turning to that of saucers as he saw her like that. It seemed as if he was gazing at her teenage self as she looked so cute, young, preety and brighter. His favorite part about her was there all present, ie, the glitter in her eyes. Those pretty orbs were twinkling like anything. Well as his gaze travelled downwards he noticed her thighs. Damn those delicious thick thighs were a freaking turn On!!

"You look so pewtyyy", Aarav exclaimed breaking Sidharth's not so innocent gaze away from her.

"Calm your horses, bro!", his conscience mocked.

"Thank you!", she replied blowing him a kiss.

"Umm how do I look?", Sana finally managed to ask from Sidharth who gave her a once over.

"I mean, would it be okay if I'll wear this?", she asked hesitantly as no words came out of his mouth.

"More than okay, you look absolutely ravishing, damn you look so younger, I need to dress up better as well to match the level of being your husband", he said with a wink and she laughed at him with her cheeks tinted.

Damn, how do he just always knows about all the right thing to say.

He's definitely wooing her and no doubt she'll be whipped soon as well, just like him!!

They're going to be so whipped, soon.

*****

As promised Sidharth came out all decked up in a black sweat, with blue denims and his hexagonal shades on and a pair of black sports shoes making him look all dapper.

"Chalein", Sidharth said breaking Sana's trance and she nodded at him.

They were strapped back in the car as Sidharth drove them to the mountains. There was a good number of visitors over there. It was a tourist spot in the middle of two mountains having cottages around. Sana couldn't help but gaze at those in awe. She has only seen this bliss of the nature during the video calls with Pradeep, never has he ever taken her to such spots. The places they've visited were holy one's that too, they payed the visit to the temple and returned, no roaming around unpurposefully.

Not that she didn't found those places beautiful, but it's just about her philosophy which is a little different. She believed in the fact being young they should travel the places which required stamina and all that stuff. So when they are all aged the mythological places will look new and fascinating.

"Abhi upar chadh ke jana hein you know", Sidharth said breaking her chain of thoughts and she nodded her head absentmindedly.

She can go anywhere unless these two people are with her.

"Are you excited?", Sidharth asked from Aarav who sat in the backseat with a pack of popcorn.

"Yesss", he agreed.

Soon they parked their car at the side while they walked to a corner which was a kind of a booth to tell about their journey upwards and they were provided with sticks to reach upstairs. Sidharth has offered Aaru to go by a baghi but the little boy was too adamant for it.

Henceforth the three of them trecked upwards. It wasn't a long journey it hardly took them twenty six minutes to reach there. Well it was a mountainy peak kindaa view which seemed to be a tourist place as there were a lot of other people around as well. There was a cottage and few stalls too as it was kind of a hang out place.There was this hidden place to which turned out to be really beautiful temple kind of a thing although there wasn't any specific ideals put in there but the peace and remnants shows enough evidence of the place being related to some sort of holy stuff.