Chapter 45 - Mistrust

"Aap ne na bahut bigada huaa hein vaise mujhe", Sidharth said as he served food in both of their plates.

"Mere liye kyu daal rahe ho, mera mann ni hein", she said holding his wrist in an attempt to stop him from putting food in her plate.

"Shut up!", he snapped and she fell silent not having actually expecting that.

"Sorry, but I hate this habit of yours khana chodh ke kyu beith jate ho aap you should've eaten", he immidiately said rectifying his words.

"Bas ankh lag gayi thi and I was tired toh neend khane se zyada exciting lagi mujhe and I jumped on bed", she shrugged and he sighed choosing to stay mum.

They ate the food in almost silence, talking only when necessary as Aarav was the one filling the silence and they tried to assure him that they were actually listening to him. Needless to say, Sidharth was in love with the food, he hadn't left a single thing untouched, making him end up over eating.

"Arey, bas bas aur nahi", he said as she put another roti in his plate.

"Kal thoda workout zyada kar lena, abhi ke liye have", she replied placing the roti in his plate.

He divided it into two halves and put one in his plate and handed the other one back her.

Once done with food they sat back with their mojitos in hand, which she has prepared for them.

"Aarav darling, terko khelne nahi jana aaj", Sidharth asked from the little one.

"Haan! I was bout to tell you that I need to go", he said with a grin and Sidharth nodded at him.

"Come back before 8", Sana said rather instructed to which he nodded before walking to his room getting his sport essentials and walking away.

"We need to talk", Sidharth said making her remember and she nodded her head at him slowly.

She was confused whether to even tell him things or not as, she felt like she didn't have the right to be upset with him over this, when her husband didn't told her anything on the first place. But then, she has always considered him someone close too. So isn't this her right to at least know about things which were going on behind her back?

"Balcony mein chalein?", he asked breaking her chain of thoughts and she nodded at him.

He held his mojito in his hand and walked to the balcony while Sana followed behind with the document in one hand and her mojito in other. The two of them occupied the space on the swing, while gazing at the sky.

"What happened", Sidharth asked wanting to begin the conversation while, not taking his gaze off from the beautiful scenery of the sun setting behind the horizon.

"Umm, Yeh aaya hein aaj", Sana said forwarding him the document in her hand and he now gazed at her before retrieving the paper from her hand.

"None of you cared to tell me this", she said in a low voice and his head snapped in her direction with a frown grazing his features.

He was reading through the papers and he was just as stunned as her, although she didn't observed it as her gaze was fixated at the floor as she tried to keep her tears at bay.

"Sorry, what do you mean?", he asked perplexed.

"Aap dono mein se kisi ne bhi mujhe nahi btaya ki Yeh ghar hamara apna nahi tha, pichle 7 saal se aap sab dono ne mujhe dhokhe mein rakha, iss bhalekhe mein rakha ki sab sahi hein, ye ghar hamara hein, ye apartment jise humne ghar bnaya Yeh hamara apna tha", she said, her voice shook.

"Matlab you think, oh God. Oh my god", he mumbled as realization stuck him and he let out a bitter laugh.

"You think of me to be this shallow wow! Bahut unchi soch hein apki mujhe leke, along with that kitna zyada trust karti hein naa aap mere pe, haina?", he said in a mocking tone and she gazed at him in disbelief.