Chapter 34 - Home

Shocked would be an understatement to express what Sidharth felt as the touch of her soft lips registered through his head. But as soon as it registered in his head he backed off. He saw her face post with drawal and sighed knowing the mess which has been created.

Sana felt ashamed as her own actions registered through her head.

Damn, what the hell has she done!

"I... I", she stuttered closing her eyes as embarrassment enlightened her whole self and she felt hot tears prickle at the corner of her eyes.

What has she just done?

How could she?

Why can't she be rational, instead of behaving in the spur of the moment?

She couldn't even understand her ownself.

What the hell was she thinking that she has end up reacting like this?

How could she do this?

She has made a fool out of herself, isn't she?

Just a few hours back she was crying over Prdaeep and right after some hours here she initiated a kiss with other man.

"That other man is your husband, duh!", her conscience mocked.

What was she even thinking?

She was so Pre occupied in her head that she didn't actually analyzed her actions. She just did it, for the sake of it. Damn, what was she thinking? That she would just kiss him and he'll feel what?

Proud of her and respond back to it that she has accepted him as her husband and they can move forward towards a happily ever after!

"Darn! How could you be so dumb?", her conscience mocked.

But before she could've gave some more penny to her thoughts his voice broke her trance.

"Please don't", came his blunt voice and her head snapped in his direction.

"What?", she asked slightly angered.

"Don't let them spill", he whispered pointing to her tears.

He then turned towards her and held her hand which she was really quick to pull away.

"I'm not a charity case, leave my hand!", she mumbled harshly and he hissed.

"Stop it! Dare you use such words for my wife", he warned and she just looked away making him sigh.

"Listen to me, please!! ", he muttered softly as he held her face in his plams, ever so gently.

"Why did you just kissed me?", he asked gazing straight into her eyes.

"I d.. Di.. Didn't w.. Wanted y.. You to feel what I... U.. Used to f. Feel", she mumbled gazing at the dashboard in front of her.

"Exactly! Sweetheart", he whispered so lovingly and her heart did a sommesault at the endearing and the tone of his voice touched her.

It felt genuine.

"Mujhe Yeh physical affection bas sirf isliye nahi chahiye, abhi apne bola na ki you're not a charity case, mein bhi nahi hoon trust me, Yeh rasta joh bahut mushkil hai I know, maine apne liye khud choose kiya hein kisi ne mere sir pe gun rakh ke choose ni kraya hein, henceforth, I'm up for wait, I'm up to face it. Mujhe charity case nahi banna mujhe apko ek behtar insan, khud ke liye khud se chize dekhne vali bandi ke roop mein dekhna hein, I'm a man I might have needs at time lekin mere khud ke hath pao salamat hein un chizo ke liye and I can manage, practically. Mein Ek or Sana nahi banunga lekin mein apke sath bhi vapis voh sab nahi hone dunga, you'll do what you desire to. I know gyani baba types sound kar raha hoon but i dont give a damn, the relationship which we'll have, will consists of both you and me, every decision we take will consists of both of our opinions, every move which we make will consist of both of our consent with all of our heart included, sab mann se hoga, pyaar bhi takrar bhi", he explained and she just gazed at him astonished.

"Bhy mein akele kisi chiz ka blame nahi lunga, khai mein hi qudna hein na toh sath mein qudenge (jump)", he winked.

"He is too good to be true", her mind spoke but before she could've pondered over it he spoke again.

"Our first kiss would be a bliss, not out of a weak moment or something which we might regret later Infact kuch bhi aisa nahi karna hein, I'll support you in every step of your life and I'll stand behind you to look after you when you won't be needing that support", he assured with a small smile.

"And sweetheart dare you think that I don't want you in any other way, I'll love that moment when you'll be willing but Note That, when you'll be willing by within yourself not out of courtesy, well when you feel like it all you have to do is just say, baby this man here is all yours for the rest of his life", he promised by his heart before he placed his lips ever so lightly over her forehead before embracing her.

Sana felt as if heavens were favouring her, in that moment she forgot everything, the pain which she always used to carry, the hurt, the unfilled wishes, her miseries, everything. All her heart could remember was just the love he has for her. And she knew by then and there that it would be him from now onwards about whom she'll care about, leaving the rest of the world behind.

"And don't worry! Time voh bhi aayega when I'll show you the things you'll do to me", he whispered in her ear so huskily that her cheeks turned red.

"So chalein", he asked with a smirk taking back his driver position and she gasped at his move, how quickly has he gotten back to the work as if he just didn't made her blush.

"Ji patidev!", she teased.

"Chalo kisi ne manna toh sahi nahi mein toh soch raha tha one-sided shaadi hui hein meri", he said dramatically while wiping off his fake tears.

"Haan! Aag ke samne stree ne phere liye the na apke sath", she retorted and he laughed, a hearty laugh.

She gazed at him for a moment and realized that she had literally missed this, this easy going relationship among the two, where they'll talk about anything and everything, where they'll share their thoughts and problems like two best friends, take responsibility of their six year old like the best parents, stand beside each other's lows and cheer the loudest over each other's achievements. Knowingly or unknowingly they have always been there by each other's side and right at the moment she knew, that she has to do just that. Bring back what they already had, ie, Sidharth and Sana simply being Sidharth and Sana.

They started their journey back to their home which took two hours along with a thirty minute break at the dhaba where they ate their dinner with Aaru beside them as he has woken up too. Henceforth, the rest of the drive was filled with chatters of the little one and his buddy while Sana just silently adored them.

"We've reached", he told and taking it a cue she walked out of the car after opening the door as they make their way to their apartment.

HOME, they were finally home. It was the feeling which brought both of their lips to escape a sigh of relief. Finally, they're back to their cocoon where, they'll now begin a new journey. Till now, they were their lives as devar and Bhabhi, a relationship which they've nurtured with respect.

But from now onwards, this home of theirs would witness them as being husband and wife. These walls will be soon filled with new memories, the kitchen will witness their fun banters one's again, the bedrooms will witness their bedtime stories. The home, itself will witness a new warmth, filled by husband and wife.

So! bahut sarein logo ko bahut impromptu laga hoga kissing thing so not putting up a justification but just a stance, yk jab kuj bahut bura personally experience kia ho na and we see someone else at the same stage we just have this urge to save that person from that bad experience anyhow and Sana did this in "anyhow"!!

Chalo jii 🤵👰, are back 🏘️.

You people send me jamun kyuki I lobe them. 🫐🫐🫐 (ik emo kuj or hein but lga lo).