Chapter 31 - Bittersweet

Phool bhej rahi hu pheron mein dalna unke upar 🌺🌼💮🏵️🌸🌷.
Haan Yeh nile tissues bhi rakh lena 🎟️🎟️🎟️.

It was the D-day finally, well the wedding day ofcourse. There was hustle - bustle in the Huda mension as people were running around to look after the arrangements for the wedding. It wasn't an extravengant event kind of a wedding but being the surpanch, the whole village was supposed to have lunch post wedding rituals and henceforth, the needful was to be taken care of.

The additional functions of haldi, mehndi and all that were subsided, given the situation. The just did it for the sake of rituals, like putting just porva's at Sana's hand for mehandi ritual and a little bit of haldi was applied, by the most closed relatives of theirs along with the green bangles being slided to her wrists.

Given the ritual fact, the two of them weren't allowed to see each other as well. Henceforth, Sidharth was in his room and Sana was in hers they weren't allowed to see each other..

Finally it was the evening and Sana was provided with space at the home to get dressed as a bride for the wedding, which was to take place for about two hours later. Sidharth and everyone were already there. Everybody at home has asked her if she needed any help but she has politely declined.

As she sat at the bed taking deep breaths she knew the time has finally came. She has to be someone else, from now onwards. From today, she'll be Mrs. Sidharth Hooda.

"You can do this", she said to herself as she took a deep breath.

Gathering all of her courage she walked towards the cupboard and opened it to get her dress which she has brought yesterday but as she opened the cupboard a sticky note grabbed her attention and pulled it to read off.

Hey!
Mein nahi toh kon bey, Haan mein hi hoon

I don't know if I do have the right to say anything lekin mein humesha chahunga ki aap vo karein, joh apko khud ke liye acha lagta hein. Joh apko apne liye behtar lagta hein.
Open the yellow gift box please.

The intro brought a smile to her face, knowing it in a moment that it was Sidharth she pulled off the yellow gift pack to reveal the same red outfit which she has been eyeing yesterday. She choked out on a sob as she kept it away. She leaned against the cupboard and cried silently.

It was much needed, all that she was going through was a lot and in the form of tears she let it all flew down. After a really good cry she knew that she needed it.

Post crying, she took a shower and came out with three towels covering her body, one her hairs, the second one covering her upper body and the other on was secured around her waist. She removed the red lehnga out of the box and found another sticky note around it.

Hey again

Wear this but not for me. Ise sirf isliye nahi pehanna ki mein leke aaya. Isliye pehanna ki apko pehanna hein, apko apne upar apne liye Yeh acha laga tha isliye. Or Haan check the drawers of the almriah.

Thank me later
😉

She smiled at the Rediculously drawn emoji knowing his drawing skills too well. Curiosity getting the best out of her, she opened the drawers to reveal three different boxes and she frowned over it. She opened them one by one to reveal a diamond set in one, red glass bangles in other and a cosmetic pouch in other. She wondered when did he even got the time to purchase it all and to check she identified the logo of the jewellery confirming that he has brought it all along with himself from Gurgaon only.