Chapter 38 - Questionairre

"Okhay, so chote papa will ask the fyst question", he said excitement dancing in his eyes.

"Acha mein hi mila sabse Pehle fasane buddy!", Sidharth said.

"Haan as you ask the besisttt questions", Aaru agreed.

"Acha! Okhay no need to butter me up", Sidharth said.

"Vaise how will we play in a trio?", Sidharth asked.

"Ek banda question puchega baki do one by one iply denge simple!", Aaru said and the other two nodded.

"First que, What is your favorite time of year and why", he asked giving her a side glance.

"May", Aaru replied.

"Why", Sidharth asked.

"Kyuki Aaru - Aayu ka b. Day month hein voh", Both Sana and Aarav replied in union.

"Apka", he asked.

"Unmm, I guess same I mean I love May too and October - November vala time", she said with a shrug.

"Acha and why so", he asked genuinely curious.

"Diwali aati hein na uss time pe that's why and I love diwali sab kuch aise Roshan Roshan sa lagta, itni ronak hoti hein ki aap khush na bhi hou toh bhi apka dil karta hein andar se khush rehne ka", she said with a small smile and he smiled too.

Her smile it was so innocent and he remembered all the diwali's which they've spend together with her waiting yet blissful eyes and his efforts to make that time of the year most memorable one's.

"What is your favorite time of the day", he asked the second question.

"Unmm, lunch", Aarav replied.

"Haan, jisme you don't eat but just play haina", Sidharth said twisting his lips.

"So what, sab yahi kayte hein but Pehle lunch kayke we play lateyy (later)", he said so logically that both Sana and Sidharth end up chuckling.

"I didn't joked", Aarav glared.

"Soyiii",Both of them said in union while muffling their laugh.

"Okay, your turn to answer", Sidharth said.

"Haan! My favorite work of the day well, when my sweetheart comes home but recently it has been the time when I come home to him", she said smiling at her little one fondly.

Sidharth didn't wanted to let his thoughts wander but they did on its own, about the fact how would it feel to be loved by her, like that.

"Next question pucho", Aarav said bringing him out of the La la land.

"Chalo next, what's the most valuable thing in your life", he asked not wanting to drown into the pool of desires erupting inside him.

"The photo frame kept at my bed", Aarav replied with a small smile and the two of them looked at him with a proud smile.

The photo frame consisted of, Sana, Pradeep, Sidharth and Aarav.

"Apke liye", Sidharth asked, expecting a Pradeep - Sana love tail answer.

"Meri mumma ke kangan, unki akhri nishani", she said with fondness proving his expectations wrong.

"How sweet", he thought and smiled.

"One thing on your bucket list", he asked.

"What is bucket list?", Aarav asked with a frown.

"A number of experiences or achievements that a person hopes to have or accomplish during their lifetime. FOR EXAMPLE:-making this trip is the first thing on my Bucket list",Sidharth told in an absolute Google baba style.