Chapter 2 - Accuses

14, February
Palam Airport Delhi
10 :40 pm.

"Sana beta roh lein ek baar kuch toh kar, mujhe dar lag raha hein", Mr. Agrawal helplessly spoke looking at his lifeless daughter begging her to let out a cry but she refrained herself to do so.

It was eight fourty five when they had got to knew about the news and it was around nine thirty when both the Hooda & Agarwal families were there at the mension from their native village to Gurugram /gurgaon. Everybody was hauling at the news of their young man's death but there were two people who seemed dead as ever, his wife, Sana she had been utterly silent  Just sitting there with a dead face and second, Sidharth the younger brother of Pradeep and then there was a third person a child who was engulfed by different embrace every now and then but he was oblivious to his surroundings as he was half asleep. It felt like their world had been crumpled down.

"Sana bache chal", Mr. Agrawal called his daughter as they had reached Martrys Airport, the place where they'll be paying the last rights to their young man but his wife just sat still unfazed.

"Sidharth beta inhe leke aao mein zara dekh ke aata hoon", Mr. Agrawal said as he heared Mr. Hooda calling for him.

Sidharth who was seated at the front seat suddenly seem to be pulled out of his daze as he gazed at the backseat only to found his sister in law and her son sitting still. He was freaked out, he was hurting, he was in pain but nothing could compare theirs, he just realized that in a moment. Watching your own husband's living self turning into ashes, isn't a joke and she, it felt like she haven't even thought about that, she is yet to let herself accept that. His heart broke even more as his gaze fell over the little child, what was his fault in all this that he have to loose his father at such a tender age.

"B.. Bhabhi", he managed to say in a crooked voice while praying inside that she would hear.

"B.. Bh. Bhabhi please", he managed to call out for her again as she didn't heared for the first time and it was taking everything in him to stop himself from breaking down.

"J.. Ji", she mumbled looking at him.

"Chaliye please", he nearly begged and she nodded.

He saw her take a deep breath before she held her son in her arms tightly and in the meanwhile he reached her side to open the door and she climbed out of it. He could see her face paling all the way more under the moon light but so was his. He don't know how they're going to pull through this. He knew once they'll be inside, they'll be greeted with a garland hung picture of their loved one and the irony, they even won't be able to see him for the Last time as well. God couldn't have been more brutal in taking him away. His brother, her husband, a little child's father had become, was from is, permanently and that difference among the was and is all, the journey.

"Bhabhi chalein", he trudged as he saw her halting in the steps.

"Please hum nahi jaye kya", she suddenly said, her voice a bare whisper and he felt this sharp pain in his chest at her plea as if someone just ripped off his very soul.

"Karna padega", he managed to say, drinking back his sobs and pushing back his tears.

She unknowingly started walking inside and he accompanied her to the place where the rest of their family was. There was tight security around as they walked away and stood near their family members with chaos surrounding them. Sana just looked around with a emotionless face gazing at those who were hauling for the death of their loved one's. There were hundreds of people in there and there was a large space for all of them to fit in. But, she felt so suffocated at the moment that she felt like she couldn't even breathe.