Chapter Three

New chapter again......

Check it out!! Remember if you have a Deviant art add me : Xaviarluvya 

Enjoy.

[1/18/14 - EDITING COMPLETED FOR THIS CHAPTER]

......................................................

Natsu’s POV

I don’t know what’s gotten into me. Was this what they called hormones? When you felt like you really wanted to do something and to touch the other person so damn bad.  Not only that but my lower region was as hard as a rock, I wanted that skin to skin feel. I was desiring it more than ever especially now.

I have a girlfriend.

I shouldn’t be doing this kind of stuff or even think of doing this with someone especially Lucy of all people. Lucy probably doesn't like this... What would she look like if I kissed her? What would she do?

Lisanna would be hurt but I don’t really like her in that way. I love her as a Nakama, a little sister to be exact. She wasn't the one that could make my hormones go out of control, I didn't want to touch her in an inappropriate way.

My heart doesn’t beat fast when I kiss her and we don’t do anything else besides talk about the us back than but it’s different now. Kissing Lisanna is like kissing your little sister, it sounds mean but it's what it feels like to me. It didn't have that zing that I always hear when Lucy and Levy are talking about romance.

When I’m around Lucy, its whole different story I can’t stay away from her, my heart beats faster than it should when I see her. Maybe this isn't a idea,  what if this confirmed what I had for her? A nakama love or love interest. They probably don't think I know these things but trust me, I know.

Now I’m starring at Lucy who by the way was  half naked. Her bra was hanging loosely by her shoulder that you could see the top of her breast against her pale skin. Why would she hide something so good? I wanted to see more, even feel more.

I leaned in unexpectedly in her face, I saw the coloring of her cheeks and I couldn't help but grin at how cute she was looking. What's this feeling? It's like I'm confident and as if I knew what I were to do next especially with Lucy acting this way.

“N-n-natsu” she puffed, the hot air already exhaled out of her mouth to only hit my skin, it was warm and comfortable just like Lucy. "Yeah" I replied mixing my own heat power with hers, our chest heaving against each other. 

This was getting extremely dangerous in various ways.

I pushed her down on the bed, hovering over her trembling body. Did I cause that? I for some reason loved the reaction ,she was surprised and believe me I was too. I couldn't believe I was actually doing something like this to Lucy.

I slipped my pants off so only my briefs were left.

“Natsu please” her voice is faint but I didn’t want to hear it. I wanted to do this, I just felt an urge to.

Gray would laugh at this but on the other hand be jealous as well. I did it with Lucy ...and he thought I was a child, he probably never even touched Juvia. Bastard pretending he doesn't care, I can't lose Lucy like that.

I smirked.

I like the thought of me taking Lucy, no other guys has and I hope no other guys will because I'd be livid to take her back in a heartbeat.

“Lucy shhh” I whispered bending down to her soft parted lips as if she was waiting for this day to happen. When my lips met her soft plumps ones, shocks of  sweet temptation had built up around me. The feel of it was so surreal that I felt like exploding inside.