✦ forty seven ✦

[.... ]

"Who the fuck spread all this pictures and papers about me?!" Sakayo and her friends heard Mitsuki yell from down the hallway.

"Hey, isn't she the new cheer member? Why is she even there if she's just a damn bar waitress? She acts all high and mighty when in reality she's just poor" One student muttered to her friend making Sakayo smirk when she heard it.

"My!
I can't believe we have a dirty rat in our school. If it were me, I would be to ashamed to even go to school. But oh well, I guess there's really some rats that are too damn shameless" Sakayo said out loud, making Mitsuki and her friends, along with some other students look at her.

"You! You did this didn't you?!" Mitsuki marched towards her making her scoff. "Yeah I did, what about it?" Sakayo smirked as she saw how Mitsuki's face turned red.

"Take them off now!" She demanded making Sakayo snort again. "Why should I listen to a bar waitress like you?" She laughed making Mitsuki's face turn redder.

"I hope you know who your against with, I'll make sure that your life here in school will be like hell so watch your back from time to time" Sakayo leaned next to her and said these words before leaving with Akira and Ivy following after her.

"Just wait! Your the one who doesn't know who your messing with!" Mitsuki shrieked making sakayo shrug.

"Pfft! Haha" Sakayo burst out laughing once they were far away from Mitsuki. "Did you guys see her face? Hah! This is just a warning for her" She smirked as she took out her phone.

"I got a couple photos, well rather videos of her. This will surely ruin her reputation" she said as she handed her phone to her friends.

"Ohh damn! Can't you just open it already? I wanna see what's her reaction gonna be" Ivy let out a laugh after she saw the video.

"Oh don't worry I will" sakayo grinned as took her phone back. "Well she should say goodbye to her reputation now" she hummed as she sent the video to the whole school.

"Just watch on how she'll come running at us later" Akira said making the other two laugh.
Soon, Sakayo watch as the view increase more and more.

"Ohh, will you look at that. It already reach more than a thousand just after five minutes" Ivy muttered with a snicker as she watch her phone closely.

"Well, let's go now before that rabid rat finds us" She laughed as they walked away. Sakayo, soon then saw her brother waiting for her.

"Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" She smiled as she hugged her best friends before going to rindou.

"Did something happen? Your grinning so widely" Rindou laughed as soon as he saw her. "Yeah, something did" she smiled and showed him the video and view.

"No wonder your grinning so widely" he laughed as he messed up her hair making her glare at him. "Stop messing my hair!" She huffed as she got in the car.

Rindou just chuckled at her and got in the car then drove off. "But you know, you better watch out from her, she might do something to you because of what you did" Rindou said as he glanced at her from the corner of her eyes.

"I know, but I think I can handle myself if she does anything. Plus she won't be stupid enough to do it at school" sakayo sighed as she looked outside the window.

"Your right, that's another reason why me and Ran decided to put some men around, and maybe inside the school too" Rindou said making sakayo look at him before shrugging.

"Eh, do what you want. Just tell me in advance on who you're putting" she mumbled before returning her gaze outside the window.

"Alright then" Rindou said and the rest of the car ride back home was in silence.

.....

Hello! I'm so sorry that I was only able to update now. I got a little busy with my other books but I'll try to update this too as much as I can.