Chapter 36 | Don't think about his voice

Jameson places both of his hands on my face and pulls it toward his. He doesn’t meet my lips with his though, his breath is on my face only. “My touch”, he whispers and I tell myself to not think too about it. It was okay, he was not his father. “My father never touched you”, he continues and I shake my head, I’m going back. I’m going back to my mind. I couldn’t do this. One of Jameson’s hands on my jaw slips down to my neck where he carefully places it behind my neck. He pulls me toward him. “Think of my touch.”

Don’t think about his voice. 

“Oh God”, he whispers right before his hand on the back of my neck slips down to my back. He moves it up and down, up and down. His hand slips under my shirt where his touch on my bare skin causes goosebumps to rise on my skin. His hand moves up the length of my torso until slipping down to my waist. He grips it firmly before his lips connect with my jaw, moving down my neck. He wasn’t kissing it— just lightly brushing my skin. He is all I feel, I can’t hear anything else. 

“Flower, can you hear me?”, he whispers on my skin but I’m focused on how he was peppering kisses to my skin now. His lips are on one spot now, right below my collarbone, teasing me. I make a sound of approval and Jameson places a hand on my mouth. He pulls away and smiles down at me, his cheeks red. First color on his skin in a few days. 

“Jameson”, I say to him. He takes his off of me and I miss it. I wanted it on me again. He shakes his head and says, "How much of me did you hear?”

“Can you hear me?”, I answer him. He bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, his messy hair falling onto his face. “I said so much more”, he says. His cheeks start to turn more red and I’m left with wondering what he said to make him blush this hard. I wanted to know what my brain robbed me of.

“Is my voice hurting you?”, he whispers. 

“Put your hands back on me”, I demand and his eyes widen at the suggestion, moving slightly back.“It hurts less with your hand on me.” 

“I can't touch you every time I want to talk to you”, he says and I shake my head. I grab his hands and put them on my waist. He looks at me, so tender and soft eyed and I scoot closer to him. “Try again”, I whisper. I wanted to test to see if Jameson's voice would make me go back again.

“Ivory you are very strong”, Jameson murmurs, moving his face closer to mine. I smile, "It's you.” 

“It is me”, he whispers right before placing his lips on mine. Jameson's lips are hard against mine in a way that shows how much he missed me. I place my hands in his hair and he groans against my lips. I smile but Jameson only pulls me closer by the waist and presses his lips harder against mine. Oh, I missed this. I missed the way his lips felt on me. 

Jameson is kissing me with a different way now though. His lips were moving against mine in a slow and lingering way, his hands on my waist tightening on me. Desperation, Jameson was desperate to keep me close to him. I kiss him back, telling him that I was sorry, and our kiss lasts so long that when we break apart, both of our chests are visibly rising up and down.

“They caught all of that”, I whisper to Jameson with a slightly laugh, pointing to the camera overhead. Jameson glances at it but doesn't find it funny. He places his forehead with mine and whispers, “You left me all alone, flower.” 

“I'm sorry”, I whisper and he kisses me again, growing more desperate. I put a hand on his chest and push him slightly and he breaks apart from me. His cheeks are red, no longer pale. This was so much, too much. 

“I want you to tell me about your life”, I say to him. “Not here”, I add though.

“Want to check out my hotel room?”, he whispers and I nod. He grabs my hands and then picks me up from my spot. For a long time he just stares at me, his eyes on my face. He frowns and says, “My dearest flower. I'm sorry.”