Chapter 2 | "Have his eyes on your picture as he fucked Stella?"

I'm in my seventh hour class when the mood swing finally hits me. Last class I kept it in as Blake was in that one with me, his hand around my shoulder the whole time. I knew that I shouldn't have enjoyed it that much, but I did.

I'm torturing my heart in the long run, I know.

I've skipped this period since the beginning of the school year because there was a sub in the class and our attendance did not count at all. I had spent it with the group instead even though they aren't even in this class with me. They all had different classes but most were electives so they didn't care.

As I walk in the classroom, I yank off the hoodie of his I was wearing and several people gasp. I don't hear them because my brain is still shouting mean things at me because I saw Blake wrap an arm around my supposed best friend as they both walked out of the main entrance of the school. They both had an elective and just enough credit to not worry about the class.

But I had to take this class in order to graduate. I was short on credits as I decided to flunk a full course beginning of last year. That's when life started to downhill anyway. The fact that I failed that class wasn't my fault, it couldn't have been when I had thousand of other things to worry about, or so it would've seemed.

I tune in back to the class to feel a hand yank down the shirt I was wearing and turn to the same teacher I had last year. She gives me a kind smile and I take it in. I wasn't used to be given those smiles in a while if it wasn't from my dad. And he seemed tired of giving me them nowadays. She gestures to the front of my shirt and I look down in horror when my lacy blush pink bra is showing.

Crap. That's why people had gasped. I was so unaware of them because I was so deep in thinking about him. I cringe visibly and pull the front of my shirt down and turn to my teacher who now gives me two thumbs up. How can she be so kind to me when this is my second time having her? I thought she would grow tired of me as many other teachers had.

"Ivy", she says in greeting and places a hand on my shoulder,"Meeting you for the second time and yet you still manage to make another impression."

"And what's that, a sleaze?", I ask her and immediately regret it. She was so nice to me and I was standing here and being a bitch to her. I couldn't help it, my bra didn't exactly cover most of my cleavage- I had worn it for Blake because I thought we would go to my house straight after school today. But no, he was going over to her house right now, his hand probably all over her thigh even though he was driving.

"I was going to say oblivion", my teacher supplies when I feel my cheeks heat from embarassment. She still manages to give me a small smile and I want to shake her. Tell her to shout at me, give me a lecture, one that I would deserve. But she doesn't; she only smiles kindly at me and turns me to the class.

Some of them are smiling at me while others had a hand on their hand. I saw a couple of couple putting their phones away as well and I tried not to cry at that. I put my hand on my hip, now regretting that my shirt was barely by my belly button, and say,"Delete it please."

A few people snicker and I glare at the guy in the back of the clasroom who was obviously staring me down. He had a smirk on his face and his hand was itching to grab for his hand. I was itching to grab for his phone as well for different reasons then him of course.

"Blake will-"

"What? Have his eyes on your picture as he fucked Stella?", the jerk shouts out loud and a few people gasp at that. I hear my teachers gasp the loudest behind me but I don't gasp. I don't even open my mouth, I simply turn to my teacher and look at her. Waiting for her to tell me where to seat.