chapter sixty six

Chapter 66

"Sometimes you can't explain what you feel for a person."

"Next time you don't have to do that, I can take care of myself." He said, his gaze still fixed on her face, which was covered in smoke from the cigarette.

She smirked at how much his words reminded her of hers when they were together in the Borderlands. How she kept telling him that she didn't need him to keep saving her. However, the opposite has always been true. Every time, she secretly hoped he would show up and save her ass.

"Don't act like you don't like the fact someone is finally on your side." She tilted her head slightly to the right, continuing to scan his eyes, which he flicked slightly in surprise at her peek inside him, looked away and took a cigarette from his mouth which he threw over the railing somewhere down, towards the sidewalk in front of the house.

Exhaling heavily, he turned wordlessly and headed for the balcony door, into his room. Aina's smile faded from her lips as she realized that Chishiya might not be too keen on taking on anything that had to do with tonight, even if it meant being on his side.

With a heavy heart, she leaned her elbows on the metal railing and inhaled the last puffs of her cigarette, which she finally threw over the railing just like Chishiya did a moment ago. She walked back into the room, closing the balcony door behind her and turning towards the bed where Chishiya was already lying, covered with a blanket, staring at his phone screen.

"Are you coming here or are you going to stand there all night?" he suddenly turned his eyes towards her and she was relieved to see a small smirk on his lips indicating that everything was probably fine as before.

She walked over to the other side of the bed by the wall and reached for the light switch on the wall with her palm before laying down on the bed. She turned off the light and gently pressed herself closer to Chishiya's hot body, which slowly but surely began to warm her. She took a deep breath when she felt him rub his hand under her head, pressing her a little closer to him.

He smirked as he heard her take a deep breath. He could also feel her whole body shaking so he asked, "Are you so cold or are you shaking so much with excitement?"

He still had that mischievous smile on his lips, but Aina couldn't see it through the darkness. However, she could vividly imagine how he was looking at her. The idea of his seducing smile forced her to melt inside. That was also why she knew why her cheeks flushed at this question. He exposed her again.

"I let you guess. You're good at that." She laughed softly, pulling the blanket closer to her face, her nose and lips brushing against the spot under his chin. It was the place she so loved to hide from the world.

"I don't have to guess, because I know very well what the right answer is." He said, turning towards her, pressing onto her body a little more than before.

Then she felt his touch. The touch of his soft hand on her head. He caressed her hair, gently and slowly working his way deeper into the strands, leaving her breathless and shivering down her spine. She gasped and nervously squeezed the fabric of his t-shirt around his chest as his palm moved to the nape of her neck.

He began to squirm under the covers and suddenly the fingers of his right hand were under her chin, pulling her face upwards. Before she could recover, his wet and dangerous lips touched hers. She closed her eyes, letting herself be carried away by his sweet kisses. Again and again he showered her with them, gently caressing the skin of her neck as her hands touched his shoulders.

They both felt tremendous excitement. Aina knew what they hadn't finished in the kitchen before that, but now, they had the opportunity to finish it right here and now.