chapter thirty nine

A/N

Hello loveees ❤️

How are you today/tonight?

Today I'm writing right a/n here, at the beginning, as I want to inform you that I have added a playlist to the story on youtube (I also pinned it here and also added it in a comment).

the video also contains Chishiya's voicelines from the book, it's done via elevenlabs but i used his actual voice to generate it so it sounds like him ♥

Let me know what do you think about it and also what do you think abou the chapter :3 I guess, next chapter is going to be something else, hehe 3:)

♥ Thank you for votes, comments and also for all the reads ♥

Also thank you for all the love on tiktok. I really appreciate it

♥ Love you ♥

/trailer for this chapter si not ready yet but you can watch the trailers for every chapter of the book on my tiktok:

@ chishiyas_wifeyss

╚═══════════════════════════╝

"Maybe in another life, huh?"

Chapter 39

Aina couldn't believe what she was hearing from him. Even though she was moved by his words, she couldn't look him in the eyes without contradicting him.

"You can't treat people this way. I've already allowed you to do it to me several times, but I can't do it anymore."

Chishiya couldn't even get a sound out of him, not something that he could stop her. It was strange for him to feel how he suddenly couldn't treat her with contempt like he did with others. If it was someone else, he wouldn't waste his energy trying to hammer into someone's head how he feels.

Even the fact that he was able to reveal to her the truth that she meant something to him was progress. But not so big that Aina decided to persevere because of him.

"Until you change, we have nothing more to say." She replied quietly, turning her back so she could aim it inside.

He watched as her figure quickly disappeared behind the gate. He tilted his head back and let out a loud breath, trying to wipe away the small tears that wanted to fall from his eyes.

He couldn't believe that Aina would be able to send him away from her so easily. He felt something and he couldn't give her up so easily.

He got into the car and squeezed the steering wheel hard with both hands, only letting out a loud sigh before muttering to himself, "You've screwed it up again, Shuntaro. Fuck!"

*flashback*

(please, if you don't remember what happened in the last flashback, read it again)

The next day, Aina and Kuina got up a little earlier than usual. They found this out due to the fact that there were only a few people moving through the corridors of the hotel.