🂡 04 🂡

(please, if you don't remember what happened in the last flashback, read it again)

Chapter 4

"Sometimes the people we need to save us, are really the people that need the saving for themselves."

*flashback*

As soon as Chishiya left the room where he was talking with Kuina and Aina before, the tall girl with dreadlocks turned to Aina sleeping on the bed. She was not satisfied with the fact that she fell asleep in wet clothes. So she decided that after slamming the door behind Chishiya, she would try to wake Aina up.

"Aina, you need to wake up." Kuina spoke in a low voice as she walked over to her.

"Come on, you have to change your clothes. You can't sleep in this." She rubbed against her and when she saw how Aina glared at her unkindly, she just rolled her eyes, sighed and put her hands on her hips. She looked like some angry mother arguing with her disobedient child. However, Aina obeyed Kuina, but it wouldn't be her if she didn't mumble something under her breath so that Kuina couldn't hear her. She slowly sat up, rubbed her eyes and swung her legs off the bed.

"I'll get you some clothes." Kuina moved from the bed to the closet next to her to find some clothes. But she found only one white T-shirt, which was two sizes bigger than the one worn by the girl sitting on the bed.

"Um, this will have to do." She said throwing the T-shirt on the bed. Aina watched her impatiently as Kuina bent her knees to the lowest shelf in the closet.

"You have to wear a swimsuit here. Put them on and put the t-shirt on top." Kuina preached to her.

"What do I have to wear a swimsuit for?" Aina furrowed her brows and grabbed the bottom of the swimsuit in her hands. The swimsuit had a high cut on the back, a high waist and was pale purple in color.

She didn't like the idea of ​​walking around here in a swimsuit. After all, she saw that there were a lot of strange people moving around the hotel, from whom no one knew what to expect.

"It's such a crazy rule of The Beach. It was invented by the Hatter. You must be wearing a swimsuit while you're here." Kuina laughed.

Only now did Aina notice that she was also wearing a swimsuit. They were dark blue in color and covered with palm leaves.

"Who's the Hatter?"

"You will meet him, I will take you to him personally tomorrow," said Kuina.

"Fine." Aina sighed, and with her swimsuit in her hands, she went to the bathroom, where she dried herself with a towel and changed into her swimsuit. The swimsuit fit her well, unlike the big T-shirt. It was really too big for her, she didn't like oversized clothes, but unfortunately, she didn't have a choice, unless she wanted to run around among strangers all the time in only a swimsuit, which she felt revealed too much of her body.

"You look nice! Damn, better than me." Kuina's voice echoed across the room as Aina opened the bathroom door and came back into the room to Kuina with one towel in her hands.

Kuina sat on the bed as she watched Aina wrap a towel around her hair.

"That idiot who was here a while ago, before I fell asleep," Aina started to say as she suddenly remembered the annoying blond Chishiya, then she continued, "what was he up to? Is he always like this?"