🂼 31 🂼

"I got addicted to you so easily."

Chapter 31

Aina's eyes couldn't get enough of the sight of Chishiya, who was standing still as if nailed to the floor.

She tried to fasten the buttons on her unbuttoned blouse as quickly as possible, but she was not very successful.

"Out!" Aina's father yelled towards Chishiya, whose eyes widened.

"Didn't I make it clear enough?! Out!" He roared again so loudly that Aina's head was spinning.

"Honey, they're adults, you should leave it to them." His wife's hand touched his shoulder.

She tried to save the situation. She knew very well who Aina was hiding in the room with a while ago and she didn't want to spoil it for her.

"What are you talking about?! Look at her!" He pointed his hand at Aina, who hadn't been able to turn on a single button in all that time.

"She's totally drunk and this one..."

Chishiya raised his right eyebrow higher than his left one, waiting for what the older man would say next.

"We don't even know what this guy wanted to do with her."

"Dad, stop it. Chishiya drove me home." Aina spoke with a drunken smile on her lips and winked softly at Chishiya, thinking that she was very subtle.

Chishiya just sighed loudly at her behavior and rolled his eyes.

"Yes, and in the meantime he managed to undress you. At least cover up!" Her father kept solving what his daughter was up to.

Suddenly, her mother ran to her and covered her with a quilt to cover her protruding cleavage. Chishiya would be lying if his look didn't turn to one of disappointment as the nice view of her bra was lost under the fabric of her quilt.

"Stop acting so much. You should thank him for bringing her home safely." Aina's mom said as she put her arms around her daughter.

"Are you blind?! Didn't you see what they were doing here?!"

"Oh, they are adults after all." Aina's mother reminded him, to which Aina's father fell silent for a moment, but after a while his gaze somehow fell back to Chishiya, who was slightly stressed.

"What the hell are you still doing here?! I told you to leave, quickly! Before I get even more upset." Aina's father grabbed his head.

"Alright," Chishiya gritted his teeth, bowed slowly and added, "I'll go then, goodbye."

Just before Chishiya straightened up, his eyes rested on Aina's face and he smiled softly.

She took a deep breath as her lungs were drowning under his gaze and her heart was trying to run a marathon.

Finally, the blond haired boy walked past the angry father and through the doorway of Aina's room. He put his hands in the pockets of his black jacket and moved slowly down the small corridor to the front door, where he jumped on the shards with his right foot. They were the shards of a flower pot that Aina managed to break when he tried to sneak her into the room quietly.

Chishiya quickly opened the front door and went out. He then slammed the door behind him, looked at the sky full of shining stars and inhaled particles of air through his mouth.

Finally, he went down the stairs with a slow step, and when he was about to reach for the gate handle, a woman's voice pierced his ears.

"Mr. Chishiya, wait." It was Aina's mom who decided to go out into the yard behind to catch him. She was just in a bathrobe and looked at him with a smile. Chishiya turned around, lips parted, waiting for what she wanted from him.