chapter forty four

"That is the problem! You don't think you deserve something, so you ruin it."

Chapter 44

*flashback continues*

Aina's hands shook slightly as his voice hit her ears. She liked how dominant he was trying to be. His voice excited her.

She began to really think that he cared about her. His hug that happened a little while ago confirmed her feelings for him. Even now, she still thought of his strong arms wrapped around her body. She found herself biting her bottom lip lightly.

"What if I don't obey? It doesn't seem right to me to let him go there alone."

"Aina." He spoke again with a sigh escaping his full lips as he took another small step closer to her and she took a step back without hesitation.

She tilted her head slightly so that she could look into his dark, brown eyes.

"You still think more about others than yourself. Stop it. Arisu has no problem with going there alone. Everything's gonna be alright." He smiled and let his right palm touch her cheek.

She went limp under his soft touch. She had to take a deep breath and finally nodded.

She raised her left hand up and placed it on the back of Chishiya's palm, keeping her eyes closed with a smile on her lips. She was enjoying this moment as much as possible.

But she didn't see how his smile cooled down and he looked down for a brief moment as he remembered again in his mind how disappointed she will be again.

That's why he decided to slowly pull his hand out from under hers and sighed loudly, causing her to open her eyes and feel her throat tighten.

"I'll go. See you later." Aina nervously intertwined her fingers on both hands and watched as the blond boy nodded emotionlessly and let her leave his room.

As soon as she kicked her heels out of his room, she slowly made her way down the hall to the door of the common room she shared with Kuina. With another heavy sigh, she wrapped her arms around her body and then dropped her hands to the sides of her body.

She felt so much the burning emotions vibrating in her body, longing for Chishiya's touch, his lips showering kisses down her neck. She longed for him to feel the same, but she was still unsure of his feelings. Even though she was blind in this, she couldn't resist him.

The evening came when the big ceremony was held and the Militants gathered all the members of the Beach down to the main hall.

The noise and screams of the Militants, who were breaking into the rooms of all the people and chasing them down the stairs, rang out in the corridors of the entire hotel. Aina and Kuina's room was no exception, and Niragi himself burst into it with his big weapon in hand.

"Can't you hear? Move, you bitches! The regime is changing!" He shouted loudly across the room as he exchanged glances with both girls.

"Oh, shut up." Aina snapped, crossing her arms over her chest, turning towards Kuina, who smirked at her persistence.

"After the regime change, it will be even easier for me to reach you. So if I were you, I'd shut up. Now, let's go!" Niragi suddenly walked towards Aina, stood behind her and struck her back with his weapon, causing her to let out a loud sob.