🂼 30 🂼

"Every time I lie in bed, I crave your touch."

Chapter 30

Looking at Aina's lips, Chishiya hesitated. He felt a desire that forced him to lean even closer, but he still tried to resist it.

Aina's breath quickened. She was waiting for it to finally happen. She saw how Chishiya was looking at her after all and suspected that he would overcome himself and be drawn to her body.

Chishiya ran his tongue over his moist lips and exhaled deeply.

"I'm waiting." Aina smirked, trying to speed up his decision.

His eyes moved to hers and a soft sigh escaped his mouth. Suddenly Aina heard the snap of the seat belt and then he touched her lips with his palm.

"Then you can keep waiting." With a smirk and his fingers on her lips, he quieted her down and finally leaned back in his seat.

Aina nervously reached for a seatbelt and roughly unbuckled it, causing Chishiya to roll his eyes as he watched Aina attempt to remove her coat, which she eventually threw onto the back seats.

She leaned back in her seat and watched Chishiya's deep breathing with a smile.

"You can't hold out for long." Desire rippled through Aina's body, spreading even more as she touched Chishiya's thigh.

He slowly turned to her so that he could see her face. He swallowed loudly and with a deep breath he roughly grabbed her wrist just as she moved higher and higher to his crotch.

"Trust me, you don't want it." Chishiya gasped.

He was processing how Aina was treating him. Aina's lips curled into a small smile.

"Oh, of course I want it."

Chishiya's hand on Aina's wrist became more and more rigid. He held her close with almost all his strength, but it did not deter her. Chishiya turned to look at her, watching her move closer to him. She was so close that her lips almost touched his ear, but instead she whispered, "You once told me that when a person is drunk, they say and do things that they really mean."

He didn't know what she was talking about, but still he didn't want to get involved in that debate again.

It was then that his grip on her hand loosened, and despite not wanting to let his physiological urges take over, he allowed Aina to continue what she had started. However, her hand did not move upwards. She left it resting on his thigh but gently dug her nails into the fabric of his pants.

"Did I really say that?" Chishiya was becoming more relaxed, which Aina liked.

She nodded in agreement and hurried up. Even though she was drunk, she tried to be careful not to slam her back against the roof of the car.

Chishiya watched with bated breath as Aina crossed her right leg over his legs and slowly sat astride on him. She was so close that he was starting to doubt that this whole thing wouldn't turn into something wilder.

Even looking at her unbuttoned white blouse covering her chest, he fought an internal battle with the urge to unbutton it.

Aina placed her hands on his broad shoulders and slowly arched her back forward to get even closer to him. All the while, Chishiya could feel her thighs rubbing against his crotch. That's why he wrapped his arms around Aina's waist and roughly squeezed the fabric of her blouse with his fingers.

"This is it. Go ahead." Aina smiled as she leaned her face over his and just then he pulled her closer to him.

He did not hesitate and with his hands he pulled away the hem of the blouse on her back. He then gently slid his hands under her blouse and began to touch her skin.