✦ forty six ✦

"So much for a peaceful weekend tomorrow" Sakayo groaned as she looked at her brothers. "You can still be at peace while your staying at his penthouse sis" Ran said as he looked at Sanzu.

"Me? At peace at his penthouse? Hah, you gonna see hell freeze before that happens" she huffed making Ran sigh.

"It's not like we can leave you with the other executives. Plus, we can't just leave you here alone for a whole week Sakayo" Ran reasoned making her sigh.

"Fine. But you better have something for me when you return from Shibuya" she mumbled making Ran hum.

"Enough talking, hurry up or else your gonna be late for school idiot" Rindou said making sakayo glance at the time.

"Oh shoot! I only have twenty minutes left" she stood up and hurriedly went after Rindou who was already walking towards the car.

The whole ride towards her school was silent, which neither of them mind. "Don't do anything stupid later" Rindou warned making her chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll try not to cause any trouble" She grinned before walking away, leaving Rindou who just sigh as he stared at his sister.

"I wish Sanzu luck with dealing with her tomorrow" Rindou grumbled to himself and drove off.

"Sakayo! Wahh help me! Ivy is bullying me" Akira said as soon as she saw Sakayo. "The fuck? I didn't even do anything!" Ivy huffed as she marched towards them.

"Gee, it's too early in the morning" sakayo grumbled as the three of them walked inside. "Oh yeah, do you have any plans tomorrow?" Ivy asked making sakayo thought for a moment.

"No, I don't think I have any plans for tomorrow" she shrugged. "Why?" She asked as she stopped in front of her locker to get some things.

"Well me and Akira were planning on going to the mall, and maybe the arcade after that. So I just wanna know if you want to come with us" Ivy explained making sakayo hum.

"Well alright, I can ask my brothers if they're okay with it" she said as she closed her locker after she got all the things she needed.

"I'll see you guys at lunch time" Sakayo waved them bye as she went to her classroom.

{... }

"Sakayo!!" Akira said once she saw Sakayo enter the cafeteria. "Hey Akira, where's Ivy?" Sakayo asked as she looked around, trying to find her best friend.

"She said she's just going to the bathroom but she hasn't returned yet, and it's been ten minutes now" Akira said, looking a bit worried.

"She hasn't returned yet?" Sakayo asked making Akira shake her head. "Come on, let's go find her" Sakayo said as she dragged Akira out of the cafeteria and went straight to the restroom.

"Ivy?" She asked once they entered the restroom. "Ivy!" Sakayo rushed to her best friend who was in the corner.

"What the fuck happened to you? And who the heck did this!" She asked as she looked at her friend.

"Mitsuki and her little minions did" Ivy muttered making sakayo clench her fist. "Oh that bitch doesn't really know who's she messing with" she glared at the ground and helped Ivy up.

"Hey Akira, can you help Ivy to the clinic? I have something to do first" Sakayo said making Akira nod.

With a sigh, Sakayo left the room and went back to the cafeteria. She looked around, until she spotted the group she was looking for.

"Hey girls, mind doing me a favor?" She smiled at them once she reached their table. "Sure thing sakayo, what is it?" Viola, the leader of the girls asked with a smile.

"Follow me to my locker, I have some papers for you girls to litter around the school" She smiled making the other girls nod.

"So who is it this time?" One of them asked as they followed after sakayo. "Mitsuki" Sakayo answered making them all gasp.

"You mean mitsuki? The new cheerleader memeber?" Viola asked making sakayo hum. "Yeah, I also got a couple of pictures of her, so mind spreading it for me?" She raised a brow making them all nod.

"Sure thing sakayo" One of them happily agree. Sakayo then stopped in front of her locker and opened it, handing the papers to the girls.

"I'll be sending the photos now, you can post it whenever your done" Sakayo said as they yet again nodded and left.

"Hah, I'll make sure that your gonna regret touching my friend" Sakayo let out a quiet snort as she went to the clinic to check up on Ivy.

......