01

Sunwoo was hesitating.

His body movement was uncontrollable, he kept moving behind the counter. Grabbing a clean cloth and started wiping the surface, he unnecessarily had moved the powder containers of many flavours placed on top.

Unnecessarily; he ended up placing it back to their original place.

He had never felt this way before - nervous yet excited. The nervousness simply made him bite his own lips as his eyes flickered from one of the table inside the cafe and back to the plastic cup - iced mocha he specifically made, on the counter.

This had been his routine since he started his part time job here in the cafe. Frankly speaking, it had been 3 weeks.

Well, thanks to the determination he miraculously got from the universe, hadn't once he felt sick to do this. Not making the drink made him sick - which was his job, but stalking.

The drink he made was for someone, obviously. Someone who they - the staffs, considered as a regular, someone with style, someone who actually was a girl.

She would be here almost everyday on weekdays. So up until here, feel free to imagine how crazy Sunwoo was when he couldn't see her on weekend.

"I honestly think that she's dating Chanhee.."

The sudden stance voiced out from the boy next to Sunwoo who appeared out of nowhere - staring at the same girl as him, immediately had his head turned, cursing through eyes. An airy scoff eventually escaping, the sign that the boy would explode soon.

"Don't look at me like that.." Haechan, the friend Sunwoo made 3 weeks ago already had his alarm activated as he grew a gap between them. "Just think about it Sunwoo. Why must a girl keep coming to this cafe if she doesn't have any relationship with the owner?"

Another airy scoff escaping.

"You... I thought we are friends. I thought we are the duo who are representing the sun and lighting up this cafe!" Sunwoo dramatically remarked, faking a crying face in which Haechan played along, copying him.

"We are!"

"Then why must you say something that would break my heart!" Sunwoo then hit his friend on the arm, groan echoing.

For 3 weeks, Haechan had been seeing this and he was frustrated. He understood that a feeling was a nature thing, he understood that Sunwoo was having a crush on the girl who kept coming here.

But above all, what he did not understand was, why must he do all the work? Everyday the girl was here, Haechan was the one who Sunwoo sent to deliver the drink he personally made.

"Never tell her that it's from me," Sunwoo kept reminding and what Haechan supposed to say everytime he was asked by the girl?

"My mother always told me not to lie and you made me lie," Haechan dabbed the sleeve of his black tee under his eyes - another fake cry, sniffling next. "But, I'm stating the fact. For what she's here if she's not dating Chanhee?"

Chanhee - the grumpy boss. Sunwoo basically thought that Chanhee never liked him, because the older would always roll his eyes whenever their path crossed. But again, he wondered why the older agreed to hire him.

"They don't match." He said, imagining Chanhee's character in the process. "A soft spoken person like her would never date someone like Chanhee."

Haechan snorted. "You're saying that because of the hatred you have on him, aren't you?"

"Woah! How do you know?" Sunwoo covered his mouth before the two ended up mutely laughing together.

"Chae..."