Jenny: vera enna tha venum..

Sebastian smirked before looking at her from top to toe making her look away in disgust.

Sebastian: ore oru thadava..

Jenny: Stop it... she literally yelled gaining attention to them.

Sebastian: enna kusutha ?

Jenny: Kenji kekaran.. enna vitru please..

Sebastian: seri vitran... nalaiku nan solara eduthuku va.. just konja neram.. apram vitran...

Jenny: Venda please..

Sebastian: Psch psch.. unaku sona puriyathu.. iru kataran... he picked a mobile and showed it to her.

Jenny started sobbing finding her grandpa with tied arms and legs in an unconscious state.

Jenny: en thatha va enna da pana ?

Sebastian: ethuvum panala... suma mayakathula tha vechu irukan.. ana nalaiku matum nee varala.. you guess it...

He shrugged and left the place before Jenny broke down and started sobbing.

Madan fisted his palms and hit on the couch making Jenny jerk.

Madan: sorry..

Jenny: nalaiku vara soli location anupi irukan..

Madan was silent for a few seconds before he sighed and held her palms.

Madan: nalaiku nee po..

Jenny: enna pesaringa neenga.. Avan ena ninachu ithu Ella panranu therinju enna poga solaringa ?

Madan: shh.. therinju tha solaran.. nee enna nambara illa ?

----

Sebastian opened the door to find a girl standing at the doorstep covering herself with a dupatta and mask. Looking at the cross dollar chain that Jenny usually wore he smirked.

Sebastian: etho scene pota.. 5 minutes munadiya vanthu nikara.. avalo avasaram ah ?

He noticed her looking away with teary eyes and bit his lips while eyeing her inappropriately.

Sebastian: yarum paka kudathunu thana ipadi vanthu iruka... apram yen veliya nikara ulla va..

He moved away paving way for her to enter the house and she walked in without looking at him.

Sebastian stood in front of her and eyed her, making feel disgusted. She jerked and took a few steps back when he tried to move forward. He frowned when she signaled for water without speaking but he left into the kitchen. He returned with a glass of water to find her settled on the couch and fiddling with her fingers. He gave her the glass which she placed on the coffee table and again fiddled with her finger.

Sebastian sat beside her so close while she tried to move away. He moved his face near hers and sniffed, making her first her palms and closing her eyes. His hands moved up to touch her face but stopped when he felt a strong hold on his arms. He looked up to find her glaring at him and soon yelled when she twisted his arms behind him..

Sebastian: Hey kaiya vidri..

She pushed him to face the other side and also twisted the other arm behind him making him yelp in pain.

Sebastian: Nee..

He gasped looking at Jenny along with Madan standing in the door step and tilted his head to find the lady behind him removing her mask. He was shocked to find the same lady sub inspector who had warned him when he tried to threaten Jenny at her office. The lady held his arms with her right and fisted his hair making him scream in pain.