chapter 33

Y/n POV
*few months later*

You could now see that hailee was pregnant and I was feeling nervous now because I've never handed and actually baby before . I know I looked after charlie but at that point she was a toddler not a new born baby .

I have been training for about 4 months now because I have another fight coming up and let's hope I don't have another head injury . That won't be good because I have a pregnant wife and another kid at home .

The fight is in scotland which hailee wanted to make a trip out of it since she has never been and wanted to see where me and charlie grew up . So I agreed and extended our trip even If i wasn't very on board with the idea since my mother will be there and if I see her I will be saying something to her .

We were all packed up and heading towards the airport . Charlie wasn't looking forwards to going back to Scotland aswell but we both agreed it would be nice to go back for a few days . Hailee did understand that me and charlie were a bit nervous to go over but we had to go anyway for my fight .

We landed and of coarse it was raining , it always rains here . We collect our luggage and head to our hotel . And of coarse charlie was running about . "Charlie you need to stay close" hailee shouted as charlie ran off . I had to run to go get her since hailee couldn't since she was pregnant .

"I'll go and get the key you keep her undercontrole" hailee said pointing to charlie at the end . I just grabbed charlie and thrown her over my shoulder . She was punching my back demanding to be put down but I was not running after her again .

It was around 7pm when we got into our room so we just ordered some room service and chilled . Charlie was just doing charlie things while me and hailee layed in bed . I was rubbing circle's on hailee stomach . "What do you think it is ?" Hailee asked looking down at me . "I think it's another girl" I say planting a little kiss on her stomach. "No , I think it's a boy" hailee said stroking the my back .

We both layed they for a few more hours . Then we all got ready for bed since it was a long traveling day for us .

________________________________________________________________

*the next day*

Today was fight day . Well the fight was later in the day but still fight day . I went to training early in the moring . I walked back into the room we were staying in to hailee and charlie still sleeping . Charlie had moved from her bed to mine and hailee's bed though . I just hopped in the shower because changing into something more comfterble .

I sat in the chair in the corner of the room and then pulled out my phone . I sat there for a bit until I heard someone move on the bed . "Morning babe" I heard a voice say guessing it was hailee because why the fuck would charlie say that . "Moring , you sleep ok ?" I say walking over to the side of the bed . "The best I can" hailee said sitting agenst the head bord .

"Well the fight isn't until later so what would you like to do now ?" I ask sitting on the edge of the bed . "We could go explore and you two can show me a bunch of places" she says grabbing her phone . I stand up and walk over to make a coffee and then sit back into the chair in the corner of the room again .

*time skip to the fight*

I was in one of the backstage rooms getting ready to walk out . Charlie said she wanted to come again so I sayed sure . My song started playing while I was walking to the ring walk . The crowd was cheering and shouting . This is what a good feeling feels like . As the song still played I hummed the tune as I walk towards the ring . My apponent was already there waiting for me .

The first bell rings indicating that the first round started . I throw some gabs and some right hooks but nothing mager . The second round starts and i run straight at her . Swinging at her as we trys ducking but I managed to land some shots . One made her stumble across the ring but she got saved but the bell .

The third round started and she was still unstable . I swung a left hook and down she went . The crowd went mentle , screaming and shouting everywhere . She was down and not getting up . Charlie was jumping up and down when I looked over at hailee and her . Hailee just gave me a wink and mouthed 'are you ok' . I just nodded and looked back at my apponent which she was still up ageist the ropes . The ref called the fight and I won . My whole team ran into the ring and started hugging me .

Charlie climbed in a few seconds later running over and hugging me . Hailee comes in to but walks to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek . We all leave the ring and walk back to backstage . We all celebrate all jumping about .

Once we get back to the hotel room we order some food and chill in bed . "Are you sure your ok ?" Hailee asked sitting next to me on the bed . "Yeah I'm sure , the most I have is probably a black eye but that's nothing" I say giving her a kiss on the lips . Hailee then cuddled Into my side . We just ate and went to bed because we were just going to explore and walk around Scotland , well not the while of Scotland just where we were .