chapter 29

Y/n POV
*couple of months later*

It was mine and hailees wedding day and we were both really nervous . I missed her sleeping next to me last night but I get to see her again in a few hours so that's all I'm thinking about . Right now though I was with meg and kiera in my flat . Charlie went with hailee since she was going to be the flower girl . I was wearing a full blue suit with a little white flower in the pocket of the blazer .

"You ready to leave now ?" Meg asked looking at me through the mirror I was staring at . "Yeah I think so" I say walking towards her . All the brides maids were wearing the same colour of blue I was wearing but in dress form . The colours for the wedding were blue and white , which I guess I just had to go with since hailee was the one to pick the colours out .

"Are you nervous ?" Kiera asked while we get into the car . "Very but I know hailee is just as nervous as me" I say starting the car and driving away from the apartment block . "I'm exited to just way more nervous" I continue . "You have the rings don't you kiera ?" Meg asked looking a bit worried . "Yes don't worrie I have the rings , see" kiera said and brought the rings out to show us she did indeed have them . "Thank fuck for that" meg said relaxing now .

We get to the venue and walk towards the altar . Everyone started arriving and sitting down . That's when I got even more nervous , my hands even started sweating . Once everyone was sat down the minister said a few words then everyone went silent . Charlie came round the corner with a basket of white flower petals and sprinkled them down on the floor . Everyone stood up as hailee came round the corner . She looked so beautiful in the white dress she chose . It fitted her so well and even the colours she chose for the bouquet of blue , red and yellow flowers .

--------------‐------‐-----‐---‐------------------------------‐‐--------‐----

It was the wedding reception and when I say everyone was letting loose , I mean everyone . I was just talking to some of the guest , even taking to some of hailee's family I have never met before . "Hey babe" I say seeing hailee walking towards me . "Do you have to room key ?" She asked . The wedding reception was in a 5 star hotel , which was again hailee's choice but I didn't complain , so all the guests and me and hailee got rooms in the hotel so we don't need to drive anywhere . "Yeah , are you going to get changed ?" I say handing her the key card .

"Yeah , could you come and help me out of this please" she asked taking a sip of her drink and then putting it on the table . "Yeah sure ill be one sec , I'm going to go find charlie" I say getting up to find her .

"Charlie , me and hailee will be back in a sec ok" I say but only get a nod back . I think charlie is having more fun than me . I walk back over to hailee and we walk up to our room . "So 'wife' how do you feel being married" hailee asked while we walk into the room . "Im fellin exited but sad my parents aren't here , how do you feel 'wife' ?" I ask sitting on the bed after I unfasten her dress . "I feel like I'm in the clouds right now" she says leaning in the kiss me .

We walk back down once hailee gets changed into somthing more comfterble . I contine to talk to the guests and hailee was having the time of her life , dancing with her freinds and talking to some other people . By the end of the night everyone was really tired . I felt like I would fall asleep on the dance floor if I didn't go to bed soon .

But soon enough the rest of the guest leave then me and hailee go to bed . Charlie was going to stay in hailee's parents room so we could have 'alone' time . And 'alone' time we did have , actually 3 rounds of it but who's counting . I dident think I had enough energy to do any of that but clearly I did . I fully passed out after though and so did hailee . Today was definitely the best day of my life by far . All thanks to my beautiful wife for doing all the work for our special day .