chapter 15

Y/n POV

Griffin ended up getting 5th place which is still really good . "Congrats big bro" hailee says walking into griffin's tent then giving him a hug . "Yeah , Congrats griffin" I say giving him a hug also . "Do you 3 want to come for dinner tonight ?" Cheri asked looking at me , hailee and charlie . "That would be great" hailee said then looking at me for approval . "Yeah of course we'll be there" I say side hugging hailee .

Hailee , me and charlie walk back to hailee's getting ready to drive home after saying goodbye to everyone . It was a silent car journey so I knew that hailee had somtging on her mind . We get into my apartment and charlie runs of somewhere while hailee pulls me into the kitchen .

"See I knew somthing was off" I say as she takes my hand brining me to the kitchen . "What was wrong with charlie ?" She said with a serious face . "Oh , she was just missing her mum , it must of been seeing you with your family triggered her being sad again and remembering what happened" I say running my hands through my hair while thinking about her being abandoned .

"Oh poor charlie , why dident you say anything ?" She says . "It was just your family was all there and you looked like you were having a good time so I didn't want you to worry" I say brining her into a hug . "My love , your family is like family to me now so you can tell me anything" she says then gives me a kiss on the forehead . "I know i know , it's just she was ok after I talked to her about it and I said we could possibly see her mum at some point" i say working about what I said , I don't want to see my mother again .

"Well did you say 'promise' in the sentence ?" Hailee said looking at me while holding my face with both hands on ether side . "No , I made sure I didn't because I don't know if she would see her mum again" I say giving her a kiss on the hand then holding it down to her side . "Well we will just have to see as the days go on" hailee said walking towards the door of the kitchen .

"What time do we need to be at your parents by ?" I asked right ss she was about to leave . "My mom said about 5 or 6" she replied then continued walking . I look at my phone and it said it was only 3.36 pm so we had some time to kill . I grab a water and walk into the living room . Charlie was showing hailee somthing on her ipad that hailee bought for her the other day . "Sooo we have so time to kill , what do yous what to do ?" I ask looking down at them both .

"Can we box ?" Charlie asked with the cutest puppy eyes ever . "Sure , babe are you going to join us ?" I ask looking at hailee . "Sure but I need to change out of these jeans first" she said standing up and walking down the hall . I went to the gym room and got gloves an wraps for them . I wrapped myself up first so I could do there's for them .

"Were ready now" hailee said walking in with charlie following behind her . "Ok why don't charlie you put these on first then you can go hit the bag" I say holding up gloves for her . "And then I can wrap your precious hands so they don't get hurt" I say looking over at hailee . "Your to kind" she said then gave me a kiss . "Eww" charlie said whileme and hailee giggled . "GET use to it charlie , and it's also not the first time you have seen us kiss" I say watching charlie with a gross face . "I know but still it's weird" she said then started to hit the bag .

"Now for me to wrap you up" i said to hailee as I sit down on the bench . She sat opposite me as I strapped her up . We all did about 30-40 minutes in the gym then left because we needed to get ready for going to hailees parents house for dinner . "Charlie go and get ready while me and hailee take showers ok" I say as me and hailee walk into our room. And charlie walks into the spare room whereher cloths are kept .

"We aren't taking separate showers are we ?" Hailee said with a suspicious look on her face knowing we aren't . "Nope we're Not" I say grabbing her hand and taking her to the bathroom .

It wasn't that long of a shower since we knew charlie would have wondered where we were . We both got out and got dressed just in time for charlie coming into the room . "Are yous ready ready ?" She asked walking in then jumping on the bed . "Yeah we are ready , are you ?" I ask looking at her outfit which wasn't bad . It was a blue t-shirt with some black leggings and black and white converce . "Yup I'm ready" she said as we all walk towards the bedroom door .

We get to cheri and Pete's house . Griffin pulled up just as we got there . "Hey Griff" I say getting charlie out of the car . "Hey y/n , did you and charlie enjoy the race" he asked looking at charlie and me . "It was AMAZING" charlie said before I could say anything . That made me and hailee laugh .

After dinner Griffin went outside with charlie to play some soccer/football . We call it football in scotland but soccer here so I get confused sometimes . Me and hailee were just taking to her parents for the time being . "HAILEE , Y/N CHARLIE DID SOMTHING !" I hear Griffin yell from outside . Me and hailee run outside with Peter and cheri behind us .

"What happend ?" I say looking down at charlie who was crying in hailee arms . "I think I broke my arm" charlie said throw her crying . We look down to her arm and see that there was a bone sticking out . "We got to go to the hospital babe" I say while hailee picks charlie up and walked thrown the house to the car .