chapter 2

Y/n POV

We were still dancing on the dance floor but now it was a slow song so she had her hands round my waist and I had my hands round her head and the both of us doing a little sway . "Could I get your number
before the night is over ?" She asked me . "Sure , but before that what's even your name ?" I asked .

"It's hailee" she whispers to me in my ear . "What a pretty name for a even prettier gal" I whisper back in her ear . Hailee goes all red and puts her head into my neck and hugs me . She stays there for a couple of seconds before she pulls back and says "what's your name then ?" .

"It's y/n" I say . We both stare at each other still holding each other for a little while . Hailee looks down at my lips then I look down at hers until we both inch toward each other and give each other a passionate kiss . When we both pull back we are both blushing alot . We both walk over to where hailee's freinds were sitting and I get her number before her freind group leave the club . "It was nice meeting you y/n" she says once she collects all her stuff . "Yeah , nice meeting you to hailee" I say walking with her to the exit of the club .

When we both get outside we both hug and say goodbye . When I walk back into the club and go to see who is left of my friend group it was just tegan and meg sat at the table waiting for me to come back inside. "Well someone has a girlfriend " Meg says while smirking . "No I don't " I say . "Then explain that kiss erlyer ?" . Tegan said trying to get me to spill the tea . "Ugh no .... I..... I don't know , it was nice , she's nice aswell and beautiful...... oh no I mite have feeling .....oh god " I say and then start to panic .

"Alright let's go you've clearly had enough to drink for one night" Meg say ushering me out the club after collecting our belongings . The three of us are going back ti my flat because its the closest house and also they both live like an hour away so it was easier for everyone if they just stayed at mine for the night . "Wait I got her number !" I remember when we pull up to my flat astute "ill have to say something ".

"Mabey wait until tomorrow " Meg says trying to keep me calm since I was still panicking . Meg was really the mum of the group , tegan and me on the other hand were like toddler's just causing mischief alot but we both had mentle problems like having adhd and I was dyslexic as well so that dident help (I dident know what else to put soz If you don't have any of that ) so me and tegan were just all over the place so Meg keeps us under control sometimes.

We all got into my flat and just went strait to sleep . All of us crammed into my bed with Prince in the corner of the room since he usually sleeps on the bed but there was no room clearly . Tegan and meg were asleep but I was thinking to much about what happened that night . Then my phone lit up and I saw it was from an unsaved name 'must but hailee' I thought as I picked up my phone from the side table .

Hailee
Hey its hailee , I had a really great night tonight I would love to do it again sometime ?

Y/n
Hey , I had a great night to and I too think we should do meet up again

Hailee
How about this Saturday 🤔

Y/n
Yeah I can do Saturday , what time ?

Hailee
How about I'll pick you up at 6pm

Y/n
Sounds good to me

Hailee
Ok well you better get to sleep you drank alot tonight

Y/n
Yeah and can't wait to feel it later

Hailee
Hahahaha well goodnight y/n

Y/n
Goodnight hailee

After I put my phone back down I was now able to fall strait to sleep .