chapter 11

Y/n POV

It was fight day , we were on our way to the AO arena . Me and hailee were in one car while the rest of my team were in another just a couple of minutes behind us . "Are you nervesus my love" hailee says grabing my hand then giving it a little squeeze .

"Not really and I'm being deadly serious , usually I am but today I think you being here is helping" I say kissing the top of her hand . "Well I just hope you don't get hurt" she says then leans in the give me a kiss on the lips . "Well we are here now so no kissing from now on" I say looking at her . "Oh , I like this type of y/n" she says smirking . "Not the time babe" I say climbing out of the car .

We walk in with my team and go to my room so I can start getting ready . I trained a little bit this morning but I did a little more before getting my fit on . "Close your eyes baby" I say looking over at hailee . "It's not like I haven't seen you half naked before" she says looking confused . "No , I know that I have a surprise for you" I say . She closes her eyes and I go and get the shorts I'm wearing tonight .

"Ok open your eyes now" I say standing in front of her holding the shorts up . "OMG baby , I love them" she says seeing that I put 'babe' on the band of the shorts . She stands up and leans in to give me a quite peck since I said no more kissing so I could concentrate on the fight .

"I'm glad you like them , it is so I can have somthing to remind me of you while I'm in the ring" I say now putting on the shorts while hailee sits back down on the couch . "Well I love them , thank you my love" she says before pulling out her phone to take a picture of me with the shorts on .

Mt team put on some tunes while I got rapped up . After getting rapped and before putting the gloves on I just trained a little without the glove . It was 30 minutes until the ring walk and my favourite song humble by kendrick lamar comes into my ears , that's my ring walk song that I have used since the beginning and I haven't lost a single fight because of it .

Hailee and the team went outside the room until I was ready to walk to backstage . It was just me and my head coach in the room . He was just giving me some tips and some motivation . Making me feel ready , we walk out the room and start walking to the backstage . Hailee left to go and find her seat but before she went gave me one last hug . "Good luck my love , I hope you don't get hurt" she says then walks away in another direction .

Me and my team walk out and when I say the crowd was going mental I mean they were going mental . I got into the ring to see that my apparent was already there . I gave her a quit death stare and then turned to talk to the team . I saw hailee in the corner looking nervesus but I knew that I was going to be fine .

The bell rang and the first round began . I throw some punches and avoided some to but that was just the first round I was still warming up a little . The second round started and I was able to put her in the corner throwing body shots until she got out and threw a heavy blow to my jaw which hurt like shit but I dident show any pain . She kept coming after me throwing her hands everywhere only landing a few .

The bell saved me from another shot to the jaw which was lucky . Now I knew I had to fight hard to knock this gal down . The 3rd round started and I went straight in hitting her with some heavy shots to the body and then traveling up to her head . The last shot I threw in the 3rd round sent her to the floor . The whole crowd went wild . I looked over at hailee and winked at her , she smiled and then went back to worrying seeing me in a little bit of pain and I had a black eye at that moment .

The girl stood up and was ready to go again . So was I , I went straight after her throwing her into the corner and throwing more body shots that took her to the floor again . She was done but she got up again . The bell rang and the 3rd round was over . We went to our corners and I got ice on my jaw and eye . My coach was telling me to finish her in this round so that's what I went to do . The bell went I started throwing jabs left and right . She was stumbling all over the place , she wasent landing a single jab .

I went was a right hook and that was it , she was flat out on the canvas not really moving at first . The ref called it and I ran over to the corner and clumbed up the ropes to put my hands In the air for the crowd that were still going crazy . I really do love the fans they are really the best . I wouldn't be here without them .

My whole team came into the ring but I was looking round for a special somone to come up . I went to the ropes and saw hailee then called her up so she could celebrate with me and the team . She came into the ring and koala bear hugged me while i spun her around . I went over to the other team and hugged them all and checked on my apparent to see if she was ok .

I went back to my team and we left the ring to go back to the changing room . Hailee holding onto my arm the hole way back . Once we go into the room we all celebrate and drank a little . By the time me and hailee left the arena we were both a little tipsy . Kiera had to head home but she stayed to watch the fight butleft straight after .

"What a night that was" I say , while we got into the car to go back to my flat . "YOU WON of course it was a great night" hailee says staggering into the car after me . Once we both got back to the apartment we both just went straight to bed . It was such a good night and I'm glad I dident get hurt that bad but I just hope my jaw will be OK in the moring .

We and hailee both went to bed cuddling into each other . I just love my life at this moment in time . I really am in love with this girl . "I love you hailee" I say in a soft whisper . "I love you too y/n" she says looking up at me then giving me a kiss .