chapter 4

Y/n POV
(Probably will be y/n pov alot)

I woke up with a weight on me and then I realised it was hailee . She had her head in my neck and we both had our t-shirts off . I mabe moved a little to much because hailee started to stir . She opened her eyes and saw we had our t-shirts off to . She then made eye contact with me and leaned in to kiss me and of coarse I kissed her back .

We both stayed in bed a little longer cuddling until I got up to make breakfast . I walked down stairs while hailee went into the bathroom . I was at the stove cooking some pancakes when a few seconds later I felt a pair of hands wrap around my stomach . I leaned back in her touch as she kissed the top of my head . "I dident know what else you would want for breakfast" I said still in our hugging position.

"Pancakes is great babe" hailee said without hesitating . "Hum .... babe I like the sound of that" I say smirking . "Well get use to it , I'll be using it alot" she said going to sit at the kitchen island . Once I was done making breakfast I put the pancakes on plates for us and made 1 for Prince . I put a plate down infornt of hailee as she was putting down her phone . "Thanks babe" she said before picking up the fork and digging in .

"So what are we doing today then ?" I ask wondering if we could have a lazy day or not . "I have nothing today so we can do whatever , I don't mind" she said putting another bite of pancake in her mouth .

"Well I will have to take Prince out on a walk at some point you can come if you want and then you could stay and we could both just chill for the rest of the day ?" I say having another bite . "Sure I don't mind going on a walk for a bit but I need to get somthing from my house before we go on the walk if that's ok?" She asks looking over at me .

"Yes that is totally fine then we can drive to a park or somthing to walk Prince " I say but wondering what she needs from hers that isent here . "Ok also could I be able to wear some of your cloths since I only brought a suit ?" She asked shyly . "Of course , take anything you need" I say putting my plate in the dish washer and then going to get hers to put in to .

We both go into my room and she goes into the bathroom to change and have a shower while I get dressed in my room . Once I'm done I get all of Princes things ready for the walk . Hailee walks down to seconds after I'm done and we were both ready to go .

We hop into hailee audi and she starts to drive then hands me the aux cord again . We pull up outside hailee house and she gets out of the car but I wait . She walks round to my door and opens it . "Are you coming or what ?" She says when she opens the door . "Oh I dident realise you wanted me to come with you!" I say jumping out the car and shuting the door after me .

When I say this house is big , I mean it was BIG . I was just in aw with it while walking up the drive way . Hailee unlocked the door and we both went inside . And man It was more beautiful inside . "Hey mom , I would like you to meet somome" hailee says while I dident even realise that there was a woman standing in front of us now .

"Hey hunny , and oh who is this" she says hugging hailee . "This is y/n" hailee says taking my hand and bringing me closer to her . "I'm Cheryl , it's nice meeting you y/n" she says pulling me into a hug .

"Where's tini and brando ?" Hailee asked looking around . I was just thinking who the fuck are there . "There in the living room with griffin" she says pointing in a direction . Hailee grabs my hand and takes me over to the living room where there was a man sitting with two little dogs next to him . "GRINIFFIN !" Hailee shouts and starts running towards him and then gives him a big hug .

"Grinffin this is y/n" she says getting of griffin . "Oh the woman you were talking about all night" he says making hailee hit him and making her blush hard . "Oh you were talking about me all night were you" I say with a smirk making hailee blush even more . "And these are my dogs martini and brando" she says picking both of them up trying to get of the topic before .

"Oh my god they are the cutest things ever , well not as cute as you but there still cute" I say making her blush again and making griffin laugh . "Right , I'm going to go get a few things from my room and then we can go" she says taking my arm and bring me to her room . Tini and brando on our tails as we leave griffin .

She pulls me into her room "sit " she says to me pulling me over to her bed . She picks tini and brando and puts them on the bed to . She then disappears into her wardrobe for a while . "Babe come here" she shouts . I walk into her wardrobe to her just in a bra and underwear . "Oh wasent expecting that" I say looking her up and down .

"I don't know what to wear" she says going to give me a passionate kiss and I of cause kiss back . "Just wear a hoodie and shorts if you want" I say when we pull back . She goes and gets a hoodie and short while I walk back out to the dogs .

I was just playing with the dogs with my back turned to hailee while she put her hands round my waist making me lean into her touch . When she let's go she picks up the tini and instructs me to pick up brando . We'll I now know who her favourite is . We walk down to leave but just as we made it to the door she grabs leashes and callers for the dogs .

"Bye mom , bye griff" she shouts before we leave . We walk out and go back to hailee car where Prince was in the back seat . I was just hoping he doesn't freak out about the new dogs he has never met before . Hailee gets in the drivers side with tini in her lap so I just got in and put brando in my lap since she never put Martini down .