chapter 25

Y/n POV
*2 and 1/2 months later*

Today was fight day for me . I have been training for the past 2 and a half months and it's been hell so I'm glad it's over . We were back stage with my team getting ready for the ring walk . "Are you nervous ?" Hailee whispered to me while looking over at charlie who was punching Jason . "I little I guess , not alot though" I say talking her hand and kissing her cheek . "You missed" she said , then I kiss her on the lips .

"Charlie stop torchering Jason will you" I say as I'm sitting down In a chair to get my hands wrapped . "I'm not torchering him" charlie said but still stopped punching him . "Oh , Anna just said they were here , I'll go get them real quick" hailee said giving me a kiss then leaving the room .

Hailee invited ella , Anna and Adrian to come watch me fight which I don't mind so I just said yes to her . Well who can say no to her . I still think there is something up with Ella , she is always looking at me weird when I'm next to hailee but guess I won't find out .

Once I was all wrapped up the 4 of them came back into the room . I go over and say hi to Anna and Ella , Adrian was nowhere to be seen though . "Where's Adrian?" I asked . "He wasn't feeling 100% so he stayed home" Anna said as Ella and her sat on the couch . "Alright , tell him I hope he's ok" I say then I start warming up a little .

A few minutes later hailee , Ella and Anna all leave to go to there seats . Charlie was going to walk out with me since she has never experienced that before and if she wants to become a pro boxer she will ring walk at some point in her career .

Humble starts playing and that's my queue to start walking to the ring . I walk up the steps as charlie walks over to hailee so she can watch the fight . I'm apponent walks towards the ring a few seconds later .

The bell rings signaling for the first round to start . The crowd started going mental . The first round we were both just warming up but the second round my apponent was going after me . Throwing hooks and jabs everywhere . I needed to stay focused if I wasn't going to get hit .

The next thing I remember is I got hit with a nasty left hook and I was nocked cold out on the floor . My eyes begin to open and there was a bright light above me . I then heard voices but I didn't know who's . "My love , can you hear me ?" Hailee asked me as I was still trying to get use to the light . "Y..yeah I can" I say then get a raging headache .

"Hi y/n I'm doctor Reace , you had a very bad hit to the head that nocked you out , you are lucky" he says as hailee grabs my hand . "What did happen ?" I ask trying to give hailee's hand a squeeze . "Well you won't remember alot that happened today but nothing serious was caused , you will mabey feel a little sick and will have a headache for a couple of days but appart from that I will go and get your discharge papers and you will be free to go" doctor Reace says before leaving the room .

I let out a sigh before hailee says "baby , I'm glad your ok , you weren't moving while you wear in the ring , you really are lucky" she starts to cry . "Babe don't cry , I'm ok now see , I'm wake and I'm feeling great" I say squeezing her hand again . She leans in and gives me a kiss on the forehead before signing the papers .

When we get back home I just went straight to bed . That car journey was pain , the way my head was bouncing about was like my brain was trying to escape . It was not fun and now I just wanted to be in a room of silence . Didn't even want to hear a bird or a leaf outside . This is going to be one hell of a week .

- sorry people got a bit distracted with life and ran out of time for writing but here's another chapter and don't worrie I have so more ideas for this book so I am not done yet . Yous just need to be patient with me . School has been hectic and my training has got in the wag a bit but I'm trying I promise you that .